Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Can you imgagine what was being said in that van when they realized who they hit.

ROFLMAO
    Yea...caca laca la maca queedro querris. Don't know what I just said, but it sounds like the language I'm forced to hear every day.

Oh my goodness the comment section about the IA's little run in with the law is hilarious.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well, now we know what to tell the feds when they say they can't find them. They run into people daily. Put more ICE vans on the road and wait. Here kitty, kitty.

OMG Who would have known that Homeland Insecurity dropped the soap

Now if this keeps it up, maybe minds will change. These pro-Illegals advocate and law enforcement who don't do nothing about illegals will one day be confronted by the very people they ignored to enforce justice. When the Illegals keeps growing in population, Diane Feinstein, and all the other politicians elites will no longer to hide behind their mansions. Maybe one day one of their family will become victim of their own betrayl.

Ok Chertoff or whatever your name.....it is your turn....BENDOVER :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12