Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Aliens, USA Today Feels Your Pain: A Call to Action

Illegal Aliens, USA Today Feels Your Pain: A Call to Action

By Debbie Schlussel

Dear readers, in today's USA Today, the print edition featured this solicitation, to which I hope you will respond:

Voices of Immigration
    Are you feeling the impact of immigration? What is life like for an illegal immigrant living in the USA [DS: Like that should be the guiding sentiment for immigration policy], and for others in the communities where he or she works and lives? We're interested in hearing your experiences. Send comments to letters@usatoday.com or fax to 703-854-2053. Please include your contact number, city and state for verification purposes. Comments will be considered for an ongoing conversation on this page and online.

Clearly, USA Today is concerned with the illegal aliens more than you. Their feelings and what their life is like should not be a guiding force in protecting our national security, our borders.

Make your voice heard and write with the views of those of us who are here legally.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

So! I think everyone should call. They are in my community crashing drunk into my car and into my neighbors right in front of my house. I think I need to call.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have just e-mailed USA today and asked them why they are not asking how American citizens have been effected by illegal immigration. I gave them my American Opinion!
    April 9, 2007

Dear Friend,

I wrote this almost a year ago under my screen name of “TWINKIE”, I find it to be just as true today as the day I wrote it.

WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS

We certainly would not want to sound like selfish Americans. After all the illegal aliens have shared so much with us. They have educated us in how to close down a hospital, 60 in California alone. They have taught us how to use stolen identities to ruin the credit rating of millions of Americans. They have shared disease, tuberculosis, chagas, leprosy, polio, dengue, plague, and malaria. They have shared their knowledge of how to utilize our social systems that were set up for and paid for by Americans, welfare, EBT, WIC, Section 8, etc. They have shared the new schools and prisons we have built, giving us the opportunity to utilize our property taxes to build more. They have taught us how to drive with no licence, no insurance, and if we cause an accident killing or injuring someone, how to get a new ID to avoid prosecution. They have taught us to be thrifty by living 25 people to a single family dwelling. They have shared with us the knowledge of how to avoid paying taxes, Cash payment, 1099, 14 bogus dependants, except sales tax, they haven’t figured that one out yet unless you count shoplifting. They have shared their highly artistic Graffiti, junk cars in front yards, trash in front yards, loud music all night, drunken parties, a lesson in how to quickly drive down property values. They have shared with us their knowledge of how an anchor baby can give a firm foothold in the USA. They have shared with us the way to get sympathy, “I’m just a poor person who crossed the burning desert to work and give my family a better life". They have shown us the error of our way in not learning to speak a foreign language to get a job in America. They have shared with us the proper way to fly our flag and sing our National Anthem. At the risk of sounding “whinny” I have had just about all the unselfish sharing I can stand.

JAK
    Sent my letter to them yesterday...and I sent the usa today post to everyone in my emails and ask them to do the same.

Another traitor! or should I say betrayer!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Twinkie, welcome.

Your letter is great. Same holds true today only with about 2 million more illegals.

I emailed USA Today. Below is a copy of that email:

Immigration (it is actually an invasion of illegal aliens) has forced me to move away from my home of 33 years in Downey, California. My town was literally overrun with illegal Latinos and began to resemble Tijuana. I felt like an outsider in my own neighborhood. Spanish became the primary language spoken in the stores. Drugs were everywhere and graffiti covered every structure.

I witnessed middle class families forced to place their children in private schools to escape the filth, chaos, and danger of the public schools as they became filled with illegals.

I watched as close to 100 hospitals statewide were forced to close their emergency rooms because of treating the influx of illegals for free.

I watched as our freeways became clogged to the point of gridlock with millions of illegal aliens, driving without license or insurance.

I watched as Latino gangs took over city after city and made the Los Angeles area like prohibition era Chicago, only 50 times worse.

I watched my tax dollars go from supporting programs to assist American citizens to feeding and educating millions of Latino anchor babies.

I watched my American culture slowly disappear.

I watch the sovereignty of my country reduced to a joke.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

yes i wrote also.

Are you feeling the impact of immigration? What is life like for an illegal immigrant living in the USA, and for others in the communities where he or she works and lives?

If USA today really wanted to ask how anyone is feeling about illegal immigration you should be asking the people who are feeling the greatest impact, the LEGAL American taxpayer. I once lived in a nice safe town in Illinois, now I have seen gang fights and missed being part of a gang shoot out by an hour and half while picking up my child from school. My daughter learned in the first week of high school what a mexican gang fight looked like. But our lives in the last handful of years has changed in other ways also. Our once quiet middle class neighborhoods are now becoming run down with the sight of the occasional mexican flag. We have small single family houses that have 10+ cars parked in the driveway, on the grass, in the back yard and in the street. We have a growing number of stores that are painted red, white and green with all signage in spanish and again frequently displaying mexicos flag. We have over crowded schools so our property taxes are being increased to fund 5 new schools, the increases have not yet been fully realized. We have over crowded hospitals where if you have a real emergency you have to wait behind a room full of pregnant women who speak no English and have no identification. Then we must not forget the steady stream of innocent citizens getting killed by the drunk 'undocumented' alien. I could go on, but I think what needs to be said is any person who violates a countries immigration laws is a criminal. Criminals do not respect the law or they would not be here in the first place. Since they do not respect the law it means nothing to get behind the wheel with no license or insurance, or to live multiple families per house making the tax burden greater for those that follow the laws. Do these people deserve to be rewarded with amnesty for making a folly out of the American legal system?

feel free to call

Answer from USA Today

I Received this e-mail and I am sure most of you will receive the same letter.

Dear USA TODAY Reader:

On behalf of the Editorial Board of USA TODAY, thank you for the letter
    to the editor you submitted.

Your opinion is important to us. If your letter is one of those selected
    for publication, congratulations. The competition for space is keen.

Regretfully, although we would like to publish all of the 800 to 1,000
    letters we receive weekly, we are unable to do so. If no one from USA
    TODAY has called you within two weeks, it is probable that your letter
    has not been selected. Don't give up; try again.

Those letters that are published are selected for their timeliness,
    clarity, accuracy and length, as well as for the insight and perspective
    they provide. Letters of 250 words or fewer are the most likely to be
    published.

Our goal is to put together a daily package of diverse opinions
    reflecting views from people representing all walks of life, different
    areas of the country and overseas.

Again, thank you for your interest in USA TODAY. We look forward to
    hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

Brian Gallagher
    Editor of the Editorial Page

Rear USA Today,
    I don’t know where most reporters live, evidently not in the neighbor hoods where Hispanics have taken over. Your evidently not kept up all night by the 20 people that live in the 2 bedroom house across the street.
    While you are fertilizing and planting flowers in your yard, they are throwing trash all over, never do any yard work and park cars all over their yard. You can't read the signs in your town anymore, or understan your neighbors, your town looks more like you are living in Mexico rather than the U.S
    Your property tax is going sky high because we citizens are forced to support them and their children with medical and education, the schools our kids should be getting an education in is so over crowed nobody is getting educated.
    Diseases that once were eradicated are now becoming prevalent again because nobody is getting medical check ups before they come into our once pretty safe country, now we have to worry about what our children are going to contact at school, and if there will be a hospital still open to take them to.
    We are losing our country to another nation and the news will not even report it. Radical groups like LA RAZA, MECHA have been allowed to become huge organizations who are no different than white radical groups through out history, yet its ok if they stand up and say the South West United States belongs to them and the whites should go back to Europe. They are constantly screaming everything for the Race, nothing for anyone else, but nobody seems to care when these people are racist , if they were white they would have been broken up and ran out of town years ago.
    Years ago our government preached how important diversity is in our schools and towns while all along they were letting Hispanics completely take over our towns and schools. If you really care go across Calif. and see how many towns are now completely Hispanic. why? because middle class Americans are moving out, our towns were ridden with crime, We could not understand our neighbors anymore, so every thing we built has been handed over to mostly illegal Hispanic. Now they are moving across America at an alarming rate and again we that moved years ago are faced with the same problem all over again, and we are suppose to be happy. Talk about family's being spit up!! If any one has been split up it is Americans.
    We need out laws enforce and we have to stop sending the message if you come here illegally you will get amnesty, this is not fair to citizens whose pay has been lowered and jobs lost to illegal, we are sick of hearing they are doing jobs American don't want, what crap.
    I moved my family out of Burbank Calif. in 1980 but have been back to visit relatives, unbelievable it is, I live in Coeur D'Alene Idaho where retired people supplement their income with lawn care businesses
    low income people are still cleaning motels and working in restaurants and high school students can still get after school jobs in fast food businesses, these are the jobs they claim citizens won't do.
    Why am I involved in this fight? because I see it coming this way and I am not about to lose another town, this is not about just border states anymore it is a national crises and moving across our country at an alarming rate which I can nit stress enough! News media needs to report the crimes committed by illegal aliens, it is time for the news to do its job and start reporting the truth. By the way I am not a racist, I have nothing against legal immigration, although I do believe we are letting to many in from one country, this is not diversity.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)