Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Driver kills two sister and nephew at train gate

This illegal alien paid a very high price. So Carpentersville makes the news again. I wonder what they will do with her...

Driver charged in deaths
    (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1750 ... 16.article)

December 16, 2006

BY DAN ROZEK Staff Reporter
    She's still hospitalized, but a Carpentersville woman who authorities say was driving the minivan struck last week by a Metra train has been charged with reckless homicide in the deaths of three of her passengers.

Epifania Alvarez-Navarrette, 25, allegedly drove around downed crossing gates in Elgin, triggering the deadly Dec. 8 crash that killed two of her sisters and her 1-year-old nephew, Kane County officials said Friday as they announced the felony charges.

Four other people -- all children -- were seriously injured in the crash at Kimball Street, just west of downtown Elgin.

Two children remained hospitalized Friday as a result of the crash, including Alvarez-Navarrette's 3-year-old son, authorities said.

Alvarez-Navarrette was charged because investigators concluded she drove around the gates, putting the passengers in the van at risk from the train, which crumpled the vehicle and dragged it more than 50 yards down the tracks, police and Kane County prosecutors said.

'Tragic outcome'
    "Eyewitnesses have confirmed the gates were down and the van drove around the gates," Elgin Police Chief Lisa Womack said, calling the charges "a tragic outcome of a bad decision."
    Killed in the crash were Carpentersville residents Antonia Alvarez-Navarrette, 28; Raquel Alvarez-Navarrette, 34, and her 1-year-old son, Fernando Martinez.

Alvarez-Navarrette remains in Provena St. Joseph Hospital in Elgin but could be released as soon as this weekend, authorities said. She has been placed under police guard.

The charges were filed because Alvarez-Navarrette, who is not a U.S. citizen, could be a flight risk, authorities said. She also was charged with driving without a license and driving without insurance -- both misdemeanor offenses.

The crash occurred as the women and children returned home from a dental appointment.

drozek@suntimes.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Victims and more victims...perhaps some of these churches that are having candle light vigils for perpetrator of crimes should have special candle light vigil for all these innocent victims!!! How do they sleep at night while perpetrating the lie that the Illegal Aliens are victims.

New Mexican had a great idea when he wrote:

During WWII, when a family had lost a family member in the war, they had a sign that they put in the front window of their home. I think it was a red sign with a white cross in the middle I am not sure. Does anyone remember that?
    I was thinking that a sign that could be downloaded or printed for people who have lost family memebers to Illegals to put in the front window of their homes or a sticker on their car might be interesting.
    I am still going to put the candle in the window Christmas Eve.
    I believe there should be a sign that could be posted of caring and sympathy for all the victims of crimes committed by Illegal Aliens that they could put up in their windows , as well as those who support them. I personally would put one up in every window of my home. I will be putting a candle in my window as well on Christmas Eve.

American citizens clear across the country killed in our own streets by these invaders. And we are not at war?! What would you call it?

Thinning of the herd....

Wait a minute....an illegal without a driver's license, or insurance that kills her sisters/offspring through stupid and ignorant negligence? I call that a good start.

THINNING OF THE HERD........no worries here! The only bad thing is the damage to the railroad's engine, track, and gates, and the illegals hospital bills---who will pay for that? Taxpayers!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Four other people -- all children -- were seriously injured in the crash at Kimball Street, just west of downtown Elgin.

Two children remained hospitalized Friday as a result of the crash, including Alvarez-Navarrette's 3-year-old son, authorities said.

Are the children all legal ?

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)