Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant arrested for fondling two girls in Bedford

September 2, 2007
    http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S ... 7&nav=S6aK

Illegal immigrant arrested for fondling two girls in Bedford County

In Bedford County, sheriff's deputies have arrested an illegal immigrant for fondling two young girls.

Police say the incidents happened inside a Goodwill store in Forest on Saturday. Employees grew suspicious of the man and then called 911. Police arrested Santos Guzman. He's currently being held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail facing several charges including fondling two eight-year-olds.

Guzman is from El Salvador and entered the United States illegally in 2004.

The sheriff's department has contacted Immigration and Customs Enforcement to find out more information on this man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN MOLESTER! This is so terrible. I feel so sorry for all of these children.

HEY HOMELAND SECURITY AND BUSH - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT ALL OF THESE CRIMINALS? Let more of these monsters in, or seal the border?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my goodness, they just do this right in public now without even thinking twice!!! How shocking!

There will be no end to these despicable crimes as long as our government continues to allow these maggots in human disguise freedom to ravage our country.

Forces of evil are plaguing our country, in particular, our children. We must do everything in our power to eradicate this. Our borders MUST be closed, and the illegal aliens MUST be deported.

Investigator Describes Aggravated Sexual Assault

Investigator Describes Aggravated Sexual Assault
    WSLS NewsChannel 10
    Monday, September 3, 2007

Chief Gary Reynolds got in his car Saturday to get somewhere fast. A crime was in progress. "I realized we needed to get there as soon as we could so I started heading there as fast as I could," he said.

The call for help came from this Bedford goodwill store but the man Reynolds wanted was already outside. When he pulled in, Reynolds says the suspect was trying to pull out. He left so fast he was leaving his wife behind. "I was able to get on to the parking lot and block his car with my vehicle as he was leaving," Reynolds said.

He arrested 41-year-old Santos Guzman, an illegal immigrant investigators say had permission to be in the U.S. six months, five years ago. Guzman is accused of fondling two 8-year-old girls shopping in the store. Guzman says Reynolds "followed them around the store from downstairs to upstairs and when they would go to a particular section he would stop and attempt to engage them in conversation. Of course when I arrested him he told me he did not speak any English but in fact he was speaking English very fluently inside the store."

Investigators say Guzman stopped the girls again as they looked at children's books. "The two young girls had stopped there to pick up books and that's when he again engaged them in conversation and started touching them and then touched them to the point where he was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault."

Chief Reynolds tracks convicted sex offenders for the Bedford County Sheriff's Department but says this case is especially disturbing. "One of the things that is really troubling to me is if someone like this would fondle a child in public, it scares me to think what they might would do in a private setting."

Guzman is being held in jail but after going through the courts in Bedford, he'll be sent back to El Salvador.

Investigators say Guzman had no id other than his passport which allowed him in the U.S. with a work visa. After dealing with the charges here, Chief Reynolds says Guzman will be deported along with other family members he's here with.

http://www.wsls.com/servlet/Satellite?p ... !localnews

Not only do we need to seal our borders AND deport ALL illegal aliens...we need to stop the merry-go-round...arrest-release-arrest-release-arrest-release. Sanctuary cities must go. Their actions are clear violations of law, yet our enabler president and attorney genreal (now vacant) has done nothing to enforce the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)