Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal immigrant blames his robbery on new employer sanctio

Illegal immigrant blames his robbery on new employer sanctions law
    Last Update: 11:57 am

http://www.abc15.com

Two illegal immigrants have been indicted on charges of armed robbery, theft and aggravated assault in Maricopa County.

One of them blames his crime on Arizona’s new employer sanctions law.

Ruben Aragon Parra and Salvador Antonio Monreal-Camargo are accused of stealing a truck on Sept. 13 and later robbing a man in a park.

The second victim chased the suspects in his own car and pounded on the windshield of the stolen truck with a shovel before they were arrested.

Parra told police he needed money after being laid off as a result of Arizona’s new employer sanctions law.

Beginning Jan. 1, the law will require employers in Arizona to verify the employment eligibility of new workers through a federal database.

Employers caught knowingly or intentionally hiring unlawful workers will face a 10-day license suspension for a first offense. After a second offense, they can lose their license.

A second suspect in the robbery admits to being deported from the United States three times.

A third suspect is accused of unlawfully using a stolen vehicle.

I am sure sheriff Joe will make then feel at home in Tent City where they will eat green baloney sandwitches and wear pink underware
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember when my dad was laid off about 10 years ago. Guess what? He didn't steal a truck or rob anybody.

What a total crock these mens stories are. Just excuses, nothing more.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Guess we should feel guilty because Arizona is enforcing the law? We drove them to steal??? Another pity party for illegal immigrants. YAWN. What about all of the American Citizens and legal immigrants who have lost their jobs to illegals? Did they go out and steal? Illegal immigrants have been given all of the rights that some Americans used to have. They truly expect the jobs, the food stamps, the free health care, the free education and welfare checks along with the jobs (mostly under the table). They expect the Gravy Train in America and we can thank our elected officials and judges. I guess the American dream has changed. Sad thing is that they will probably get away with it. It might upset La Razza and the ACLU if they were convicted. Maybe that name should be IICLU (Illegal Immigrants Civil Liberties Union).

Re:
    A second suspect in the robbery admits to being deported from the United States three times.
    ...Ah, Houston, "we have a problem".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Revolving door and the Government does not care. We are sinking here and no one listens.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

His reasoning seems perfectly logical --

to all illegal immigration apologists!

To all others - what a crock!!!!

Yes it will be the Fault of Americans now when they turn to the life of crime. Oh well why not we are at fault for all the worlds problems!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well crap, you mean that last month, when my other half got fired from his job because the (now replaced) non-english speaking apartment complex manager allowed our truck to be towed and it took until the weekend to get it back (they DID have it's info on file, BTW), that during the month of finding a new job, getting only ONE WEEK of unemployment (still fighting that one), and having to break down and get a month of food stamps (that still sticks in my craw) we could have just burglarized all the surrounding apartments and blamed it on the manager? I'll have to remember that if there is a next time.

I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Yea, I'm layed off, have been for tooo long now. I didn't go out and rob a bank or kill someone because whites are being discriminated against and that our jobs are being outsourced. What a lame excuse..there is no excuse for what this sorry excuse for a good-hearted person has done. Bush, eat your words, you damn traitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast