Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I was just reading on another thread about how legal workers in Mexico find that their entire household belongings are held by police when it is time for them to leave the country. If it is found that they owe no debt to anyone - then they can have their possessions to take with them back to their nation of origin. I wish for the nation of Mexico to be presented with a bill for the cost of their illegals. Then again, we can start capturing them and imprisoning them for 6 to 12 years just like Mexico does and use their labor to build the fence? Perhaps that is how we can get the $$$ owed by them paid?
    I don't get it if you profit while committing a crime you should lose all profits made while committing a crime. When they bust people for drugs they take all of their belongings. Guess it's different if you are an illegal from Mexico.

I believe when the United Nations was threatening to leave New York for Europe it was during the Reagan Administration. As I recall Ronald Reagan when told this stated something to the effect: "Oh, they want to leave the United States? Well good then, I will be on the dock waiving good bye to them."
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

In March, Maria joined her firstborn after being deported by federal authorities
    If only God comes before family for this guy why didn't he leave in March with his wife?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so sick of these BOOHOO stories on ILLEGAL ALIENS, it is to the point of making me sick. They are not only invaders, but law breaking criminals as can be seen in this article, All need to be rounded up and removed from our sacred soil. I too am a Marine, I was in Beirut Lebanon when a suicide bomber killed nearly 300 of my brothers. These mexicans have no desire to become citizens, why would they?? they obviously have more rites as law breakers than citizens or LEGAL immigrants have. The last comment in the article said we should live in there shoes?? No way, I am a proud American, one who has spilled blood in defence of this country, sacrificed my right eye, right lung and right arm and a life time worth of misery for. I think these illegal invaders should be removed by force. In no way should they be able to enjoy the freedoms I sacrificed to protect or the bennifits of the citizens of the USA. I feel 0 sympathy for any illegal no mater what excuse they have for breaking the law. Pizz on them Semper Fi!

This story is the fault of the biased newspaper reporter (better yet, story teller). Mom and son did not go back until they were deported. Son is in his 20's and still taking a school bus?

What is more troubling is this illegal, whose background could have been a child molester or serial killer, had access to our children in school. No background check, no bonding or clearance?

We do not send our children to school to be exposed to unknown criminals who do not even provide a proper name.

And I guarantee that the only taxes these people paid were the pittance after claiming 12 exemptions and then receiving earned income tax credit far greater than the few social security dollars paid. The cost of educating sonny was >$8,000 per year. This guy had 3 children. Add it up. The first deportation of his son was driving without a license., and he skimmed over that offense like it doesn't matter. Unless you are the person who is hit by someone without a license and without insurance.

i'm am sorry that Mexico has such a corrupt government. I am sad that the country sucks so bad that people want to leave it. But, things are tough all over. We have folks going on two years of unemployment who are American citizens. What part of "you broke the law just being here" do they not understand?

This story made my day. I will go to work and school with a positive outlook on illegal alien enforcement.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    It's just another illegal alien scam wrapped up in a sob story. If their own country is not a fit place to live why don't they fix it? They don't believe in the rule of law, that's why. That's why they came here illegally in the first place. And that's why their country is a failure. They have no one to blame except themselves.
    AND YET THEY COME HERE MAKING DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT THRY ARE NOT A PART OF IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHY DON'T THEY MAKE DEMANDS OF MEXICO, THEIR HOME COUNTRY I NEVER HAVE FIGRUED THAT ONE OUT. ARE THEY AFRAID TO MAKE DEMANDS OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY IF SO, THEN WHY DO THEY THINK THEY CAN COME HERE MAKING DEMANDS OF THE U.S.A. AFTER ALL, THEY ARE HERE UNINVITED, AND WE OWE THEM NADA

The real Reason

This entire family would have gone on living and breeding here on the American taxpayers dime if they had not been caught.
    The real reason they are still flooding the border is to swell their numbers to a point that will be impossible to control when they start the fighting. They have infiltrated the entire nation and WILL attack when ready, and it will be bloodier than the first civil war. [/b]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast