Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Immigrant Didn't Know Sex With A Teenager Illegal

http://www.wkrc.com

http://www.wkrc.com/mediacenter/?videoId=12060

Defense: Illegal Immigrant Didn't Know Having Sex With A Teenage Girl Was Illegal

LAST UPDATE: 9/8/2006 12:39:46 AM

An illegal immigrant convicted of raping a teenage girl is sentenced to 18 months in prison.

His lawyers argued he did not know sex with a minor was illegal in the U.S., because it's widely accepted in Guatemala.

The 14-year-old girl, William Cuellar, 24, raped is now pregnant.

In January, he was convicted of raping the same girl when she was 13. The sentence then was probation, and an order to stay away from her.

As part of his new sentence, Cuellar must register as a sex offender every nine months, for the rest of his life. Whether Cuellar will be deported, is up to federal authorities.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/9 ... etail.html

Sexual Predator Gets 18 Months In Prison

POSTED: 10:16 pm EDT September 7, 2006
    UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 7, 2006

LEBANON, Ohio -- A 24-year-old Loveland man was sentenced Thursday to 18 months in prison for having sex with an underage girl.

William Cuellar was found guilty of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. The Warren County prosecutor said Cuellar had been found guilty of the same offense involving the same 14-year-old girl in January.

The teen is now pregnant.

As a convicted sexual predator, Cuellar will have to register every 90 days for the rest of his life.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is just another very strong reason why the USA should allow only LEGAL immigrants and why their numbers need to be reduced so they can be assimilated.

Where is NOW or feminists on issues such as these? No, I'm not a feminist and I find more to criticize than praise them for. Still, I was born and raised in a country (USA) that treats female better than most other countries in the world outside of Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.

I certainly don't want the values of third world men from third world countries to override respect here, nor do I want their values and human rights violations brought to the USA neither.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

18 months seems like a very light sentence, especially since it was his second offense. Why wasn't he deported after the first offense?
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Let me guess, it's a cultural thing in Latin America right?

I would tell you what I think should be done to this scumbag, but I might offend some people around here so I'll just keep quiet.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    As a convicted sexual predator, Cuellar will have to register every 90 days for the rest of his life.
    Now how is he going to register every 90 days for the rest of his life if he is in Guatemala? He is going to be deported once his 18 months is served isn't he? The posted articles don't make this very clear. I hope he isn't be allowed to stay because of his sperm doner status (fathering an American baby).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was a huge problem back in Va. They actually had a program that posted messages on coasters in bars aimed at hispanic males informing them that underage sexual contact is againast the law

In January, he was convicted of raping the same girl when she was 13. The sentence then was probation, and an order to stay away from her.
    Well if he was convicted of raping her at 13 and put on probation, and then he raped her again at 14, how can he claim that the second time he raped her he didn't know it was illegal?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Well if he was convicted of raping her at 13 and put on probation, and then he raped her again at 14, how can he claim that the second time he raped her he didn't know it was illegal?
    Probation for an illegal alien raping a minor, now there's a tough sentence! No wonder he thought it was no big deal.

And now, a whopping 18 month sentence for doing it again. I wonder when Amnesty International and the ACLU will step in to overturn this overly harsh sentence?

Maybe DD's group will step in as well.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

If raping 13-year-old girls is legal in Guatemala, then that gives you an idea of what we Americans are up against in dealing with this new "multicultural" America that's being forced on us. Because, I'm telling you, I just don't understand how Americans, even the most liberal among us, are supposed to exercise tolerance toward a culture that believes it's okay to rape children.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".