Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    She doesn't seem capable of finding things out for herself, needs to have things done for her.
    Exactly.....have the special Latino jobs held exclusivly for her and a guarenteed top pay and no chance of getting fired for poor work because there's racism to scream at every turn. They act like normal issues that face people are new and special and unique just to them because it's not as easy as they expected it to be.
    Sounds like your describing the typical State of California Employee CB....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I'm feeling all poor," De La Cruz said after passing a BMW dealership.
    This is about the stupidest thing in the article. How many college students or even US citizens can afford a new BMW? I guess since she's an illegal and in the top 20% of her class we're supposed to give her a BMW because she's special.

got a $10-an-hour job at the local Boys & Girls Club
    Whose documents is she using to work? Her nieces?

A blond sorority sister glanced at De La Cruz and yanked back the flier.
    I bet this sorority sister did this to other people too not just illegals. The little snot!

Did the LA Times artical take out the part where it stated she was also hired by Boys and Girls Club in San Pedro for $10.00 an hr. It was in there when the artical first came out, before that she workrd at Wienerstical<<can't spell it. The Boys and Girls club knows she is not legally allowed to work here, so they should get state funding taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by kimnorth
    Did the LA Times artical take out the part where it stated she was also hired by Boys and Girls Club in San Pedro for $10.00 an hr. It was in there when the artical first came out, before that she workrd at Wienerstical<<can't spell it. The Boys and Girls club knows she is not legally allowed to work here, so they should get state funding taken away.
    Great point!

Welcome to Alipac!!!!

kimnorth

Welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to alipac kimnorth.

There is lots to learn and actions to take during these times. Please let us know if you have any questions.

WELCOME kimnorth

Quote Originally Posted by kimnorth
    Welcome kimnorth!! Hey ALIPAC....look at all the new recruits we are getting!! This is truly exciting! Looks like people are getting frustrated!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Thanks everyone, I have been involed in little ways but now that I have been layed off I don't have to worry about getting fired for doing the right thing. Let me know what I can do besides writting letters and calling my reps (have done that).

I hope I won’t get slammed for bad spelling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast