Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant to be jailed for up to 81 months

http://www.wilmingtonstar.com/apps/pbcs ... /frontpage

This is a printer friendly version of an article from www.starnewsonline.com
    To print this article open the file menu and choose Print.

Back
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Article published May 30, 2006
    Illegal immigrant to be jailed for up to 81 months in fatal wreck

WHITEVILLE -- A Columbus County Superior Court judge today sentenced Jose Jesus Garcia Lopez to 59 to 81 months in prison for a 2004 motor vehicle crash that took the life of a Tabor City woman.

Lopez, 34, was convicted last week of involuntary manslaughter, hit and run-fail to stop for personal injuries or death, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and felony death by vehicle.

Prosecutors had sought a second-degree murder conviction in connection with the head-on crash Dec. 19, 2004, on N.C. 904 that killed Natalie Housand, 20.

Lopez, a Mexican national, claimed his brother was driving his Jeep Cherokee at the time of the crash, but said he was too drunk to remember any details. He had no visible reaction after he was sentenced by Superior Court Judge Ola Lewis.

In a statement released after today's sentencing, Housand's father, Patrick, said: "My wife and I have been deprived of a daughter, and my son has been deprived of a sister and his only sibling."

Check Wednesday's Star-News for more on this developing story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess someone of prominice is going to have to be killed by one of these idiots for someone to take action. These stories are far too common place. A shining example of what "illegals" are all about

Who is in control?

This once again shows a complete lack of respect, compassion and care for the safety and well being of Americans exhibited by this jackass administration and senate. I do agree that if any member of the administration's family or senator's families were victimized they would realize what these "wonderful, honest and hardworking illegal immigrants" they so fervently support are really like and maybe something will be done. Right now the g-d damn administration and senate don't give a rat's ass about Americans, how many have been murdered at the hands of illegal aliens and how many more will be. To them the loss of American lives mean absolutely nothing compared to the payoffs they receive from drug cartels, the chamber of commerce, fortune 500 ceo's and foreign potentates. I think it is all part of a carefully orchestrated effort to get rid of as many Americans as possible to free up more resources for government's Latino brothers and sisters.