Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Illegal immigrant with lengthy rap sheet charged in deadly California car accident

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No person in our country should be killed by an illegal alien, even if they're an illegal alien themselves. Her parents might be afraid to attack the illegal alien scum because he's probably working for the cartels.

Its sad, she was such a beautiful young woman.

I'm thinking, her young beautiful smile might bring on a national out-cry against illegal aliens as did with Kate Steinle

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    We don't MW!

We have been over powered and out numbered by HUGE illegal alien population.

They all vote illegally multiple times with there invented mile long names like Rodriquez-Munoz-Canellas-Alejandro-......
    Nothing personal toward you as a Californian, but I've pretty much lost hope of ever fixing California. The problem, in my opinion, is that California has rolled out the red carpet for too many years and as a result the state has become overly dependent on illegals. Basically they're embedded deeply in California society. The only way to turn that around is to get rid of the majority of them and I'm just not sure that is possible with the level of resistance we're getting from state government. The only possible solution I see is a complete blitzkrieg upon California by our federal government. That would require a lot of will and resources ...... more than I think they would be willing to commit.

"Both chambers of the California State Legislature have agreed to take a stand against Trump’s incoming administration, specifically with regards to immigration.

“Immigrants are vital to many of California’s industries such as technology, healthcare, agriculture, construction, hospitality, and domestic services,”
    two identical resolutions read. “Immigrants also represent a large percentage of small business owners and create economy prosperity and needed jobs for everyone.”
    https://www.rt.com/usa/369296-califo...mp-resolution/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Nothing personal toward you as a Californian, but I've pretty much lost hope of ever fixing California. The problem, in my opinion, is that California has rolled out the red carpet for too many years and as a result the state has become overly dependent on illegals. Basically they're embedded deeply in California society. The only way to turn that around is to get rid of the majority of them and I'm just not sure that is possible with the level of resistance we're getting from state government. The only possible solution I see is a complete blitzkrieg upon California by our federal government. That would require a lot of will and resources ...... more than I think they would be willing to commit.

https://www.rt.com/usa/369296-califo...mp-resolution/

I can't say I disagree with you.

Cali is lost!

No, nothing is lost yet. We're getting it all back because we're taking it all back and that means our beautiful precious California at the top of the list. We're not going to allow a foreign invasion and international cross-border criminals endanger or harm California or any other state of our indivisible United States any more.

Be patient and stay tuned! Help is on the way!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, nothing is lost yet. We're getting it all back because we're taking it all back and that means our beautiful precious California at the top of the list. We're not going to allow a foreign invasion and international cross-border criminals endanger or harm California or any other state of our indivisible United States any more.

Be patient and stay tuned! Help is on the way!!

Living in a world of fantasy doesn't help the situation. The good folks of California need real help and just saying it's on the way isn't good enough. Under President Trump it is possible we can freeze in place what is happening, but I don't see much opportunity to reverse it over the next 4-8 years. It's going to take much longer than that. Fixing California will be a long-term project and there is certainly no guarantees of what will happen after President Trump's presidency.

I hope my opinions on this are wrong, wrong, wrong, however, unless we get anti-illegal immigration presidents over the next 4-5 terms, I don't see it happening. Perhaps some of our posters in California can share their opinions on how far gone California really is.
    Last edited by MW; 03-15-2017 at 03:27 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Victim's fiance speaks out after illegal immigrant accused in deadly car crash

Published March 15, 2017

(video may be viewed at the source link)

The fiancé of a California woman killed in a car crash -- allegedly by a drunken driver who'd been deported five times -- spoke out Wednesday, saying sanctuary policies in the U.S. have led to a broken system with deadly consequences.

Sandra Duran was driving home from her Los Angeles church last month when police said the illegal immigrant smashed into her car at an intersection, killing her.

The man behind the wheel, 45-year-old Estuardo Alvarado, was escaping the scene of a previous traffic accident on Feb. 19 just before the deadly crash, investigators said. Since 1998, Alvarado had been sent back to Mexico five times, most recently in 2011, The L.A. Times reported. But officials said Alvarado returned yet again.

“Our system failed us. Our system failed us,” Duran’s fiancé, Rodrigo Macias, told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday. “Pertaining to these illegal immigrants, criminal illegal immigrants that are being harbored here because of [elected officials]. Because our city’s almost a sanctuary city.”

Duran and Macias were set to be married this summer. Instead, Macias and Duran’s two children – one of whom was in the car with Duran the day she died – spent a winter day burying Duran.

Macias has since become an outspoken critic of so-called “sanctuary cities” and the criminal illegal aliens who have taken advantage of an often-lax enforcement system.

“People watching that are for sanctuary cities need to pay attention what is going on in these cities,” he said. “I mean, we have these criminals that are roaming around the cities, and us not being protected as American citizens.”

Macias now must wait for justice when Alvarado, whom Macias says has had multiple D.U.I.’s, goes on trial. And he can’t shake the feeling that a Swiss-cheese immigration system is the entire reason his life changed.

“Our life is broken forever,” Macias said. “As a matter of fact, if there was an American citizen that had that rap sheet, that had those multiple felonies, multiple D.U.I.’s, I wouldn't be speaking to you right now.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/15...peaks-out.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So sad!

My heart breaks for him and her children.

Grieving California man: Trump called after crash blamed on five-time deportee

Grieving California man: Trump called after crash blamed on five-time deportee

Rodrigo Macias, fiancé of crash victim Sandra Duran, speaks to the media on Tuesday, March 14, 2017, in San Fernando outside of a court hearing for the man charged in the case. (Photo by David Crane, Los Angeles Daily News/SCNG)

By LOS ANGELES DAILY NEWS | Mercury News
    PUBLISHED: March 16, 2017 at 8:26 am | UPDATED: March 16, 2017 at 10:14 am

A Los Angeles man whose fiancee was killed in a car crash last month, allegedly by an undocumented immigrant who had been deported five times, said he has received words of encouragement from President Donald Trump.

Rodrigo Macias appeared on the television news program “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday morning to discuss the death of his fiancee, Sandra Duran, 42.

After appearing on the program, Macias said he received a telephone call from Trump, who offered him and the family his condolences and urged them to “stay strong.” Trump also said he’s fighting hard to secure the nation’s borders and to combat sanctuary cities.

“It tells you a lot about this president,” Macias, a real estate broker, said during a telephone interview with the Southern California News Group on Wednesday evening. “You can’t have the local mayor do that, but the president of the U.S. went out of his way to do that. I’m very glad my fiancée and I voted for him. In fact, I’m extremely happy.”

Macias, 39, of the San Fernando Valley neighborhood of Arleta, also complained about Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Police Chief Charlie Beck and city policies that offer protections to those living in the country illegally.

“I said (on the show) that the possibility of the president of the U.S. calling me first are probably better than the mayor or chief (of police) reaching out to me at this point, and that’s exactly what happened,” Macias added.

Garcetti did not directly respond to Macias’ criticism, but offered the family his condolences.

“Nothing compares to the pain of losing a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with Sandra Duran’s family at this agonizing time,” Garcetti said in a statement Wednesday evening.

Los Angeles has never officially declared itself a sanctuary city.

But as the White House cracks down on undocumented immigrants, Garcetti and Beck have said the city does not plan to get involved in any deportation efforts by the federal government. They also said the city will continue a long-standing policy that prevents police officers from asking about a person’s immigration status.

Macias railed against such policies Wednesday, saying he’d like to see mayors of so-called sanctuary cities “get their act” together.

“Otherwise, I hope (Trump) cuts their funding,” he said. “I think that’s the only way he’s going to fix it.”

Macias said he had been in a relationship with Sandra Duran for 13 years. Together, they had a 12-year-old son. Duran also had an 18-year-old son from a previous marriage, he said.

Duran was killed on Feb. 19 in North Hills.

Estuardo Alvarado, 45, the man who allegedly caused the collision, was speeding down Sepulveda Boulevard as he tried to flee the scene of another crash and slammed into a car being driven by Duran, according to Los Angeles police.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said in a statement after the collision that Alvarado, a Mexican national, has been on their radar for years.

“Department of Homeland Security databases indicate Mr. Alvarado has been removed to Mexico five times since 1998, most recently in 2011,” ICE spokesperson Virginia Kice said.

Alvarado, who made a court appearance Tuesday in San Fernando, is being held at the Men’s Central Jail on $2.18 million bail in connection with the fatal collision. His bail was initially set at $2.23 million but was reduced during his latest court appearance.

He has pleaded not guilty to each of the five felony charges in the case, including murder and gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated, and is scheduled to return to court on April 18.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/1...time-deportee/

That was so nice of President Trump. And yes Trump is working very hard and fast to secure our borders, end sanctuary cities and catch and release, to re-establish the 287 g program for state and local police, to encourage all state and local law enforcement agencies to engage in this effort to end illegal immigration into the United States and remove those who aren't supposed to be here, to get funding to increase number of border patrol agents, ICE agents and immigration judges, targeting criminal illegal aliens in a very broad sense, those using public welfare, those who have overstayed visas, those who are committing fraud, those who have violated immigration and deportation rules, to build the wall, to secure more funding for DHS, and support passage of the RAISE ACT to reduce legal immigration by ending chain migration and the visa lottery, and so much more that it makes your head spin, all to protect our country and citizens from illegal and excess legal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

KEEP YOUR PROMISE PRESIDENT TRUMP...END DACA, NO MORE WORK PERMITS, NO PATH TO CITIZENSHIP

STOP THE SLAUGHTER OF OUR US CITIZENS BY THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY ARE ALL ILLEGAL...DEPORT THEM ALL

STOP TEARING APART AMERICAN FAMILIES
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12