Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She was charged with perjury, a Class D felony, because she used a fake Social Security number to obtain a driver's license.
    An illegal immigrant who drove the wrong way on U.S. 31, hitting and killing another driver, was sentenced this morning to a year of probation.

What about fraud and possible identity thief and failure to obey a traffic device (sign)?

If she had insurance it's probably invalid because it was obtained through fraud.

Gogo I have been saving the list of crimes for some time. If you want I can send my collection to you.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    She was charged with perjury, a Class D felony, because she used a fake Social Security number to obtain a driver's license.
    [quote:24jv7gs4]An illegal immigrant who drove the wrong way on U.S. 31, hitting and killing another driver, was sentenced this morning to a year of probation.

What about fraud and possible identity thief and failure to obey a traffic device (sign)?

If she had insurance it's probably invalid because it was obtained through fraud.

Gogo I have been saving the list of crimes for some time. If you want I can send my collection to you.[/quote:24jv7gs4]

Did you save the links or the whole articles?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo wrote:

Did you save the links or the whole articles?
    I saved the articles and the links.

I have 7 sections saved on word pad. Articles begin in Jan, 2008.
    Benjamin Franklin

OK that's what I'm doing too. I'm using WordPerfect so I'm not sure it would work. Any ideas?

Gogo wrote:
    OK that's what I'm doing too. I'm using WordPerfect so I'm not sure it would work. Any ideas?
    When did you start saving--we might overlap. The links I saved for the articles is the original link source.
    I can e-mail you one and see if it can be transferred over to WordPerfect if you want. You can pm me if you decide to try it.
    Benjamin Franklin

I'll PM you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12