Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This woman should go back to her country and her CHILDREN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2. Re: "...Immigrants are not terrorists but hard-working people...."

a). Many criminals 'work hard'
    Excellent rebuttal point, Phred. We always here from the illegal aliens and open border advocates that they are so hard working. The perfect rebutal becomes...
    "And criminals are hard working too, so what's your point".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal immigrant vows to stand ground

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Everyone needs to call the IRS!!! This church, Adalberto United Methodist Church, NEEDS to lose the tax free status that they so enjoy.
    ADALBERTO MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
    2716 West Division Street, Chicago, IL 60622, (773) 782-8464
    Contact info for the IRS! Let's all give 'em a call
    I would suggest a rather 'blind, and inquisitive'' approach - as in:
    Call the IRS, and pass along the line like...:

"Hello. I have a question about non-profits/churches and tax-exempt [TE] status. Is it ok for a church to engage in political activity and still maintain TE status? Does that also apply if they harbor Federal fugitives???
    Churches can get involved in politics. They can lobby against abortion. They can support or oppose legislation. Church leaders can't support specific candidates. A priest, minister or rabbi can't speak to the congregration as to who should be elcted.

I do believe the federal govt. should inform this church of it's violation of federal law. Then it should press charges. Unfortunately, the bad press would be unwelcome. I'm sure the prosecuting attorney would rather spend his time fighting drug smugglers or child abusers. Their time and budget isn't unlimited.

This church should be formaly notified, since they are making a habit of this crimminal conduct.

Crisostomo’s three children, ages 14, 11 and 9, live with their grandmother in Mexico.

Crisostomo, 28, left her children in Guerrero, Mexico, seven years ago to work illegally in the United States. She was arrested April 19, 2006, during an immigration raid at a pallet factory where she earned $300 a week.
    She had her first child at age 14 and second one at 17.

I sure hope ICE arrests that moron law-breaking illegal alien real fast, before it gets turned into another Elvira situation. I GOT SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT ELVIRA AND ICE NOT DOING ITS JOB!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

when ever the liberal left illegal huggers have nothing to argue, it becomes a race issue.
    one more time, enforcing the law has nothing to do with race!!

“The real problem is the color and the language,â€

Re: Illegal immigrant vows to stand ground

WorriedAmerican"]
    Everyone needs to call the IRS!!! This church, Adalberto United Methodist Church, NEEDS to lose the tax free status that they so enjoy.
    ADALBERTO MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
    2716 West Division Street, Chicago, IL 60622, (773) 782-8464
    Contact info for the IRS! Let's all give 'em a call
    [/quote]

I just called the church and talked to some "grandma" and asked her if the church was worried about losing their tax-exempt status since they were so involved with politics? She said it was in gods hands. I said so the IRS and god are tight? She said I'm just a grandma and a member of the church and I don't get involved in these matters. I said, So you don't mind losing the tax-exempt status? She said, I'm sorry our connection isn't that good. I said, I bet it isn't!

EVERYONE needs to call this church, I just did, it's 1:30 eastern time, hound them, don't give them a day off. Scare the be-jesus out of the parisioners and their deep pockets. Call now, it's your future.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12