Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant wanted in Walton County for child sex

Illegal immigrant wanted in Walton County for child sex crime arrested
    Comments 22
    September 10, 2010 10:15 PM
    From staff reports
    Daily News

U.S. Marshals recently caught a man wanted for both illegally residing in the country and sexual battery.

Gualberto Jorge Sanchez Quintana was wanted since June on felony warrants from the Okaloosa and Walton County Sheriff’s Offices. He was wanted in Okaloosa for failing to appear on a charge of identity fraud and in Walton for sexual battery on a 12-year-old, who he had a sexual relationship with, according to the Walton County Sheriff’s Office.

Lawmen learned he fled to Birmingham, Ala., where he was caught at a large apartment complex, according to a Sheriff’s Office news release. Quintana was arrested Aug. 30 and taken to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.

www.nwfdailynews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I've said it before and I will say it again. This is becoming an epidemic in our country because of these animals with no morals and no values crossing our southern border everyday. In their cess-pool countries it is ok for them to molest little children.

I have no doubt that there are A LOT more cases of this disgusting abuse that never go reported because of various reasons.

Absolutely heartbreaking and my blood pressure goes up every time I hear of a sweet child being abused by these animals who should have never been here to begin with.