Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants/Domestic Terrorists

May 9, 2008 at 07:35:11 Permalink

Illegal Immigrants/Domestic Terrorists

Diary Entry by Marti Oakley

How illegal immigrants can terrorize the public but American citizens can't protest.

::::::::

IF you bother to read the "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007″ (S. 1959) it becomes quite apparent that it is only American citizens who are the determined threat. It is only legal and natural born citizens who are targeted in this unconstitutional, martial law enabling, piece of crap. And how do I know this?

On May 1, 2008 all across our nation, illegal immigrants gathered with co-conspirators and rallied, protested, demanded changes in our laws, rights that are not theirs, and to be allowed to enter as they please with any or all of their extended families in tow. Not only that, we are expected to give them jobs that Americans desperately need, housing assistance, food assistance, free healthcare, free education and what ever else they decide they want simply by virtue of the fact they broke our laws and entered the country illegally. According to S.1959......it is a felony to rally, to try and effect changes in political, social or religious areas.......so why was this May Day protest tolerated?

It isn't like no one knew about this protest rally. It was advertised across the nation. Everyone knew. And here was an ideal situation for law enforcement and Immigration enforcement.......only none of them showed up. No Senator or Representative appeared on the news and demanded that something be done.....not one spoke up and said "wait a minute......these people are here illegally and they don't have rights...they broke our laws coming here and this shouldn't be tolerated." Not one.

I liken this to bank robbers running an advertisement in all the cities where they intend to rob banks. Something like this:

Attention: We are bank robbers and we will be in (your city) on (date). We intend to rob all of your banks at approximately 12p.m. Please have all your money ready for easy pick up. Your cooperation is appreciated. If we all work together these robberies will cause little disruption in your day. There is no need to notify law enforcement or federal authorities (even though this is a federal crime) they are ordered to appear to be "busy" elsewhere.

I know this sounds ridiculous, and it is. But it is no different than illegal immigrants protesting in our cities, on our streets, demanding not only citizenship but rights and benefits of this society and doing it with advance notice of where they will be and when. So where was ICE? Where was the AG Mukasey who is charged under US Code with defending and securing our borders against an influx of illegal aliens or mass migration into the country? Who knows where they were.......but we sure know where they weren't. They weren't at any of these rally's.

But let's turn this around and look at it from another angle. What happens if legal US citizens rally and protest government policies? The police show up, people are herded into selected areas if not arrested. We have to get permits, we have to set time limits, and we have to abide by laws that were devised purely for the sake of stifling dissent and discouraging opposition to government policies. WE are the domestic terrorists that the government needs to legislate into submission.

The Democrats in Congress along with a few Republicans just to make it look good have once again shown us that their loyalties, their allegiance, is not to the people of the United States. If they just had to pass another law why wasn't it one making protest rallies by illegal immigrants a felony?

Why is there not one representative or senator proposing an "Anti-Violent Immigration and Protection of the US from Illegal Immigrant Terrorism Act"? And isn't this what these protest rally's amount to under the current laws? Aren't these massive protests actually acts of terrorism against the people of the United States? Where the hell is Chertof and his Homeland Security band of thieves and thugs when you need them? Oh! I forgot......they are busy now trying to pass a REAL ID version of the Social Security card.

Isn't it strange? The same government agencies that threaten us daily with another terrorist attack if we don't surrender our rights and freedom, the same agencies and operatives who encourage us to spy on our neighbors, to report anything suspicious or anyone we think is acting suspiciously: the same government who has claimed to be so tough on homeland security and keeping us safe........is the same government that went to lunch while illegal domestic terrorists rallied in our streets.

So who is it our government is really working for? Marti Oakley (c) 2008

Political activist. Former op-ed columnist for the St cloud Times in Minnesota. A member of the Times Writer's Group until
    I resigned in September of 07.
    Publisher of my own newsletter via email. The Proud Political Junkie's Gazette (PPJ) is now in 30 states and Canada.

I am neither Democrat nor Republican. Neither party is representative of the American people.
    I say what I think, and mean what I say. I am known for being outspoken.
    I am hopeful that the American public will wake up to what is happening to our beloved country.......little of it is left.
    http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=7313
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry but has Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 passed the Senate (passed the House) and signed into law? Can someone confirm - thanks.

[quote="alamb"]Sorry but has Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 passed the Senate (passed the House) and signed into law? Can someone confirm - thanks.[/quote]

Introduced Apr 19, 2007
    Scheduled for Debate Aug 1, 2007
    Passed House [details] Oct 23, 2007
    Voted on in Senate -
    Signed by President -

This bill has been passed in the House. The bill now goes on to be voted on in the Senate. Keep in mind that debate may be taking place on a companion bill in the Senate, rather than on this particular bill. [Last Updated: May 3, 2008]
    Last Action: Oct 24, 2007: Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
    Show All Related Votes

Votes on Passage
    Oct 23, 2007: This bill passed in the House of Representatives by roll call vote. The vote was held under a suspension of the rules to cut debate short and pass the bill, needing a two-thirds majority. The totals were 404 Ayes, 6 Nays, 22 Present/Not Voting.

www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1955 - 25k -

Nope. Not law yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to News Section
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)