Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
I THINK ARIZONA HAS A RIGHT TO DO THIS BECAUSE, ILLEGALS GO TO THE ER FOR THE MOST TRIVIAL THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE SEEN ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS. THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG FOR ALLOWING THEM TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEY DON'T WANT AMERICANS DOING THIS SO WHY SHOULD ILLEGALS BE ABLE TO DO IT. WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS SAYING TO US IS, WE DO NOT MATTER AT ALL AND, ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE THE CHOSEN ONES IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY SHOULDN'T BE RECEIVING MEDICADE IN THE FIRST PLACE
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US??????????
WE ALL SHARE THE SAME PASSION AS YOU DO BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE NORMAL FONTS LIKE THE REST OF US! THE CAPS, BOLD AND ITALIC MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT THIS SITE BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE AN INSANE IRRATIONAL RADICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you. i needed to get that off my chest.

It's proper Internet etiquette to Never Use ALL CAPS. One of the pitfalls of Internet communication is that people can't read your tone of voice or intention beyond what you say on the forum or message board. When you type in all CAPS, reader interpret your tone as yelling because that is common for people who fail to use sentence case. So put in the extra effort to create sentences in sentence case or, if you don't have the time or inclination, write in all lowercase letters instead. This is still annoying but it won't make people as angry as all CAPS.

I'm sorry if anyone made you feel uncomfortable HippieChick. I visit many forums and Ive learned that most of the regulars usually like to gang up on on anyone who doesn't agree with their every opinion. What really grinds my gear is how regulars will demand someone leave a forum over some small dispute. We are in the same fight to end illegal immigration together and it doesn't help to keep trying to run supporters of the cause off the board. No one should be made to feel uncomfortable. I had the same problem a while back. I like LadytStClaire's post too but improper etiquette might be someone else's pet peeve. just sayin