Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="GREGAGREATAMERICAN"]Some counties in Ohio have added a State Troopers to our DMV locations. They are there trouble makers and for any of those people that present fraudulent documentations at the windows. I was there a few weeks ago and got to see one criminal go down hard when he tried to run when he was found out to be a fake...[/quote

I applaud those counties for taking that measure to prevent illegals from getting licenses. I wish more places in the U.S. would do that. I live in New Mexico and that would never happen because our governor is an illegal lover.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

A dangerous idiot with or without a license is still a dangerous idiot. The FACT that so many illegals are involved in fatal accidents is not a coincidence.
    One more state down and six more to go. Much better than a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Some counties in Ohio have added a State Troopers to our DMV locations. They are there trouble makers and for any of those people that present fraudulent documentations at the windows. I was there a few weeks ago and got to see one criminal go down hard when he tried to run when he was found out to be a fake...
    That is great! What a fantastic idea! Are you listening California?

Probably not...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    I applaud those counties for taking that measure to prevent illegals from getting licenses. I wish more places in the U.S. would do that. I live in New Mexico and that would never happen because our governor is an illegal lover.
    We have illegal aliens from the middle-East who are part of fraudulent documentation schemes and drive without licenses because Detroit's crap leadership gives illegal aliens "sanctuary". Many of these are Muslims who attend mosques teaching them to 'destroy the white man' and attack America. The problem is not just coming from Mexico. We have illegal aliens from all over the world including India and Saudi Arabia here who are out to destroy us.

George Bush, Feinstein, Pelosi, Clinton, McCain and hundreds and hundreds of others of our despicable leaders still approve of the same lax laws that let the terrorists from 9-11 kill thousands of Americans.

You know...I bet if state troopers would make their presence known at a lot of these DMV's in the states that still issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens....they'd probably not even approach the office.....deterrence may be the key

Gaz
    Quote Originally Posted by decorazonlatina
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    It amazes me how states do this. It's like giving a stamp of approval for anyone to obtain a license in this country. Didn't one of the terrorists of 9/11 have 4 licenses? What are these people thinking?
    they were fake???? its forgery it does not mean they got it legally
    wrong........The terrorists had obtained U.S. identification that was used for boarding flights in the form of Florida, Virginia, California and New Jersey driver’s licenses/ID cards. One of the terrorists, Mohamed Atta, was detained in Florida for driving without a license, but subsequently obtained one. Thirteen of the terrorists had Florida driver’s licenses or ID cards, seven had Virginia driver’s licenses, at least two had California licenses and two had New Jersey driver’s licenses. According to the March 28, 2002 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Robert Thibadeau, director of Carnegie Mellon's Internet Security labratory, says that "the 19 terrorists on Sept. 11 were holding 63 state driver's licenses for identification."
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123