Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While I am glad he is doing this - I would like to know what prompted him to do it - now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Temple Black, a public affairs officer with the Immigration & Customs Enforcement division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in New Orleans, said his agency normally takes its arrest tips from local law enforcement and not from apartment managers and members of the public.
    So by that logic, if I see people exhibiting behavior that leads me to believe they might be terrorists, I should forget notifiying Homeland Security...only local law enforcement has any credibility.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

That what his statement says to me - now it doesn't surprise me - what surprises me is that he could be so brazen about it.

I guess these people feel they have us totally under control and can speak the truth now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How is this discrimination? If they are in the country illegally, they should have NO rights.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I agree... this "we don't pay attention to the public" BS needs to be investigated.

Is there anything we can do?
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

met with a group of nearly 20 illegal immigrant residents of Lakeview Apartments
    Note.....the complex only has 24 units and I guarantee not all of them showed up for this meeting.....probably less than half!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12