Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants Will Vote in November Elections

April 10, 2006
    TCV News

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/13765.html

By Sher Zieve – Reporting from an illegal aliens’ demonstration in Phoenix, AZ, US Army veteran and activist Michelle Dellacroce told Fox News that, although the illegal aliens are carrying US flags on Monday, their message is the same. Dellacroce said that the illegals’ organizers are speaking to the crowds in Spanish and telling them that they will “take back the US for Aztlan”.

Dellacroce said that the protest organizers have been registering illegals en masse, including their children, to vote for Democrats in the upcoming November elections.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my God can it be true!?[said 100% sarcastically] Think I can bolster the numbers by registering my dog and my birds? This makes me sick. And all they wanted was to work in our fields doing the jobs we wouldn't do. I'd offer to sell some swamp land in Florida or the Brooklyn bridge, but they already got it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, W, I saw that. And as far as I know, you only need a NC driver's license to vote in NC, am I right?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Voting?

how can we stop them from voting.
    There must be a way. One has to be a legal citizen in order to vote.

Let's stop this crap.

It is my understanding that you must be an american citizen to vote in this country. Please correct me if I am wrong!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Put it this way....that's what I was taught. Did they change that while I was sleeping one night?

have to stop this

We seriously have to stop them from voting, this is way out of hand.....

Does anyone know anyone who is working on this issue?

I am serious folks, we need to start working on this aspect of illegals, if they start voting en masse, we are done for.

Illegals Voting

It's True! I know a local politician and when he was campaigning(door to door), he found instances of illegals, which were registered voters. He asked for the person by name and they couldn't speak Englsih so he quested their ID. They were illegal. He infomed them of the crime and told them they better get off the rolls. I'm sure he kept an eye on that one but there are many more. That is just one he caught.

Dixie

Ya it's developing into a really crazy thing with all the phony papers and ID theft. That's why it's such a joke to think they could actually seperate the people who have been here 5 years, 2 yrs, etc. And a background check? Please. Now we are having our voting rights taken away. Well, we can vote but it won't really count. Man when things start comming to a head it happens fast!