Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Hello Mamie!

Great first post! Seems like you've come to the right place.

And .. welcome to ALIPAC!
    thanks, I'm glad I found you
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    ...it's one heckuva good argument, isn't it?

How do we start impeachment/recall petitions against those who are committing treason in our government? We certainly need to, and send some in their place that will uphold our constitutional form of government.

RR
    thanks ...

contact your State Representatives to try and get them to sponsor legislation to render the 17th amendment null and void. The biggest argument you will get has to do with "political parties." In my state we have 2 republican senators and the state legislature majority is democrat and they don't won't to 'lose' a republican in the senate. Like I reminded him, the democrat and republican parties have no rights under the Constitution, but the states do. The bill I drafted guarantees "equal suffrage in the Senate" and calls for a "uniform rule of representation" that would end what's going on at Capital Hill now, but our government had rather spend their time fighting with each other and fighting for political parties and "illegal aliens" than fighting for the American people IMHO
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE!

Wonderful to have you!!

North, South, East and West........WE'RE AMERICANS first and foremost.
    Your friend is very wise but then again, so are you.

WELCOME!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks ... I edited my post and took that off, I was afraid somebody might get offended! everybody doesn't appreciate our southern heritage

Can't speak for anyone else but I, for one, appreciate every shred of our history whether it be good or bad. One cannot ignore pieces & parts and REWRITE the books to suit our tastes, LOL.

My husband's family is from Georgia & Alabama sooooooo, we have always had healthy & exciting debate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Mamie

Nice Avatar selection.

William

Welcome Mamie!!

I believe the US Government has failed to enforce American Law and these are impeachable offenses.

The failure to control the borders or even provide the means to do given the outrageous crossings during the past 5 years to me indicates a failure to defend our country by our President.

In addition, the have falsified the condition; the numbers of illegals already in the states; solely to deceive and defraud the American People.

That includes the President and the Vice President who both have free access to all government data which will prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the numbers already in the United States are of monumental consequence to the national security of the United States.

It will evenutually come out and the world will be shocked.

Thanks Mamie for offering the right solution to the problem in the government....those who have violated their Oaths and exceeded their Authority need to be removed from office forthwith. They can no longer be trusted or relied upon by the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can't speak for anyone else but I, for one, appreciate every shred of our history whether it be good or bad. One cannot ignore pieces & parts and REWRITE the books to suit our tastes, LOL.

My husband's family is from Georgia & Alabama sooooooo, we have always had healthy & exciting debate

I agree. I think that's part of the problem of this country ... we've lost our identity.

Southern pride is a hate crime, but a communist can parade in the streets.

The Nazi flag isn't banned in America, but the Confederate flag is 'unconstitutional.' The U.S. Supreme Court says 13th Amendment prohibits all "badges and incidents of slavery." Not one slaveship flew the Confederate flag, but they flew the American flag.

The U.S. Capitol and the White House were built by slave labor. The Statue of Freedom was built by slave labor and placed on the dome of the Capitol in 1863. by slaves during the administration of the "Great Emancipator" President Abraham Lincoln, but they're all still there

Rep J.C. Watts, a black republican from Oklahoma said "We have hundreds of thousands of Americans coming to the Capitol every year," and "I think it's good for the American people to see something that denotes the contribution that slaves made to this building."

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Welcome Mamie!!

I believe the US Government has filed to enforce American Law and these are impeachable offenses.
    . . .
    Thanks Mamie for offering the right solution to the problem in the government....those who have violated their Oaths and exceeded their Authority need to be removed from office forthwith. They can no longer be trusted or relied upon by the American People.
    I couldn't believe the news anchors that were shocked House Majority Leader Tom DeLay was complaining about the Justices of the Supreme Court relying upon foreign law ... the way people are acting, you'd think he was subjecting them "to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws" . . .

Congressman Alcee Hastings is a Democrat from Florida that was impeached and removed from the federal bench for perjury and taking a bribe -- Congressman Hastings serves on the House's "Intelligence Committee" .... doesn't that make us all more secure?

MAMIE wrote
    Congressman Alcee Hastings is a Democrat from Florida that was impeached and removed from the federal bench for perjury and taking a bribe -- Congressman Hastings serves on the House's "Intelligence Committee" .... doesn't that make us all more secure?
    I didn't know that!! Thanx for the education, Mamie. I think that this could be valuable when we speak individually with our own Reps' offices. Won't they be SHOCKED when we ask them HOW THIS HAPPENED???? I'm using this tomorrow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast