Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I didn't know that!! Thanx for the education, Mamie. I think that this could be valuable when we speak individually with our own Reps' offices. Won't they be SHOCKED when we ask them HOW THIS HAPPENED???? I'm using this tomorrow
    It's frightening! it's a tough argument for the attackers of House Majority Leader Tom Delay

<a href="corrupt_congress.htm" target="_blank" name="democrat kingpin for the most corrupt congress">
    <font size="+1">
    link</font>
    </a>

The Democrat Kingpin for the Most Corrupt Congress
    by an American Patriot
    April 11, 2005

Even though the Democratic party should not throw stones, they are adamant that three admonishments by the House "ethics committee" in one week disqualify House Majority Leader Tom DeLay for the chamber's second-highest leadership job. "Mr. DeLay has proven himself to be ethically unfit to lead his party," Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters in 2004 that "The burden now falls upon his fellow House Republicans to oust him." Ellen Miller of the Campaign for America's Future that is going to run ads for the removal of House Majority Leader Tom DeLay , is calling him "the kingpin for the most corrupt Congress" saying his "dealings are a national disgrace."

Democrats are condemning House Majority Leader Tom DeLay and Republicans for considering impeachment proceedings against federal judges, but that should not come as a big surprise. Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings, a former federal judge in Florida, was impeached and removed from office in 1989 after being convicted on two Articles of Impeachment: perjury and conspiracy to obtain a bribe. Now Alcee Hastings is a Democratic Representative in the House of Representatives serving as a member of the Committee on Rules and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. This is a direct violation of the Constitution.

Supporters of impeached Alcee Hastings claims the Constitution permits the Senate, after voting to convict an official on Articles of Impeachment, the discretion to go beyond removal and vote for "disqualification." Disqualification to hold office is mandatory and automatic with removal from office under the Constitution not discretionary. The Senate was not given the power to pardon impeached Alcee Hastings and restore his privilege of holding an office of honor and profit under the United States -- not even the President has the power to grant "pardons for offenses against the United States . . . in cases of impeachment." Article I Section 3 of the Constitution expressly states "Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, AND disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States" -- there is no discretion granted nor implied. Alcee Hastings is nonetheless a Democratic Representative in Congress in direction violation of the Constitution.

On March 17, 2005, Democrat Representative Alcee Hastings, along with other members of Congress, sent a letter to House Committee on Rules Chairman David Dreier stating "Hundreds of media reports have documented the Republican Leadership's push to alter the ethics rules to protect Majority Leader Tom DeLay from scrutiny for his actions over the past several years. In the wake of two unanimous Ethics Committee actions concluding that Majority Leader DeLay acted improperly on three separate occasions in the 108th Congress and a Texas grand jury indictment against two of the Majority Leader's top aides, the Republican Leadership undertook a systematic effort to shield Mr. DeLay from being scrutinized for his behavior."

The House of Representatives adopted seventeen articles of impeachment against Judge Alcee Hastings and he was impeached and convicted by the Senate on seven including: perjury, conspiracy to obtain a bribe and disclosing confidential information, he was removed from office. But the Senate failed to do it's Constitutional duty when it failed to amend it's findings to include "disqualification" as dictated by the Constitution. Three admonishments by the House "ethics committee" in one week don't disqualify House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, but conviction of two articles of impeachment and removal by the Senate disqualify Alcee Hastings to "enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States."

The Democrats held pejury, conspiracy to obtain a bribe and disclosing "confidential" information qualified Representative Alcee Hastings for membership on the Committee on Intelligence -- that makes him "the kingpin for the most corrupt Congress" and "a national disgrace." Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings' impeachment was not an "ethical violation" or violations of "house rules" and "The burden now falls upon his fellow House [Democrats] to oust him."

Following the death of Terri Schiavo House Majority Leader Tom DeLay publicly stated the judicial committee "will look at an arrogant and out of control judiciary that thumbs its nose at Congress and the president" and "the time will come for the men responsible for this to answer for their behavior, not today. . . we need to look at the failure of the judiciary on the federal level," Outraged at the Congressman DeLay's comments, Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg sent a letter stating "You should be aware that your comments yesterday may violate a Federal criminal statute, 18 U.S.C. §115 (a)(1)(B). . . . Federal judges. . . in our nation, are honorable public servants who make difficult decisions every day. You owe them – and all Americans – an apology for your reckless statements." Perhaps Senator Lautenberg hasn't been introduced to Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings --- ". . . hypocrites! For you . . . have neglected the weightier provisions of the law; . . . You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel" -- you owe all Americans an apology for contempt of the Constitution.

Can the American people actually trusts the Democrats in Congress to hold federal judges accountable for 'unconstitutional' acts? By clear and convincing evidence of Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings, the answer is NO.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome Mamie

Nice Avatar selection.

William
    thanks, this is a great board ... I'm sure I will learn quite a bit here
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Welcome Mamie! Great posts.

I hope we can all find a way to work together and get this business straightened out.

I wonder, though, if the amnesties are illegal that have already been granted, how did it happen that they stood? What can we do ahead of time to prevent another one--the one the President now keeps trying to add more and more people to? Am I understanding correctly, if the states don't agree, it can't be done?

Thanks for your informative posts!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Welcome Mamie! Great posts.

I hope we can all find a way to work together and get this business straightened out.

I wonder, though, if the amnesties are illegal that have already been granted, how did it happen that they stood? What can we do ahead of time to prevent another one--the one the President now keeps trying to add more and more people to? Am I understanding correctly, if the states don't agree, it can't be done?

Thanks for your informative posts!

I know I sound like a broken record, but the 17th amendment needs to be repealed

the only thing politicians understand is "power" -- if the citizens threaten their re-elections and start demanding indictment for "offenses against the united states" maybe they will listen

the hard thing about undoing the amnesty that's already been done, is finding everybody!

Mamie--the New York Daily News ran a story on April 16 05 that 7,200,000 TAX RETURNS WERE FILED this year by illegal aliens. They are known to be illegal and use a tax id number the government issues them. These tax returns as you know are for households, not individuals, so the actual number of people involved that the government already knows everything they need to know about them to find them including place of work (W-2s are also filed on illegal aliens by employers); their address (required to be shown on tax return); their tax preparer (there are preparers who "specialize" in filing these returns for illegals); their phone number (required to be shown on tax return); how many in household (required to be shown on tax return for exemptions; deductions; child care credit, etc.). Grandma who is taking care of the kids may not be shown so we'd need to add some numbers for these situations.

7,200,000 household = how many illegal aliens?

7,200,000 x 4 = 28,800,000 or so that FILED TAX RETURNS.

Add this to the number that did not file tax returns, which would in my mind be as many or more = how many illegal aliens in US?

The story said that the average income declared was $8,000 to $10,000 a year. The reporter interviewed a shop owner who declared $8,000 and paid $247 in taxes. The guy has children the report said attending public schools and he files because he wants to "do his part".

Guess where the shop owner lives?

Manhattan, New York. Do you think he filed an accurate tax return or a FRAUDULENT TAX RETURN?

I don't believe any one can own and operate a shop and raise a family in Manhattan, New York on $8,000 a year.....

They are criminals all.....from the day they crossed the border illegally.

What the US CODE say about that????
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's link to the article in New York Daily News April 16 05

http://www.ndc//.com/news/4395777/detail.html

Back home in the SHOW ME STATE, we used to say...."just give 'em enuf rope, and they'll hang themselves"....about liars, cheaters, and thieves.

Now we have 7,200,000 federal documents proving:

1) they are illegal
    2) where to find them
    3) they cheated on their tax returns
    4) owe US alot of money before they are deported

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Mamie--the New York Daily News ran a story on April 16 05 that 7,200,000 TAX RETURNS WERE FILED this year by illegal aliens. They are known to be illegal and use a tax id number the government issues them. . . . Add this to the number that did not file tax returns, which would in my mind be as many or more = how many illegal aliens in US?

Guess where the shop owner lives?

Manhattan, New York. Do you think he filed an accurate tax return or a FRAUDULENT TAX RETURN?

I don't believe any one can own and operate a shop and raise a family in Manhattan, New York on $8,000 a year.....

They are criminals all.....from the day they crossed the border illegally.

What the US CODE say about that????

7,200,000 -- that sure helps to find them at least ...

in Manhattan you say?

No wonder Hillary was elected as their Senator. With that many electoral votes in 2008, Hillary might be able to serve her third term as president.

Mamie--not just in Manhattan. The 7,200,000 is nationwide and from the social security administration so the article said. It didn't say how many of these were in New York,only that some were because they interviewed the shop owner and a tax preparer.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Mamie--not just in Manhattan. The 7,200,000 is nationwide and from the social security administration so the article said. It didn't say how many of these were in New York,only that some were because they interviewed the shop owner and a tax preparer.
    oh heavens I didn't think you meant they were all in Manhattan!

the states with the most "illegal aliens" have the highest electoral votes and representatives in Congress which makes it easier to get legislation passed in favor of "illegal aliens" -- the more "illegal aliens" the more democrats to support Senator Ted Kennedy and Craig in the house

California: 55
    Florida: 27
    New York: 31
    Texas: 34

Mamie--MOST DEFINITELY!! And if you will read some of my recent posts, you'll see that I've found that this is the mission of La Raza, to get the votes out whether the Hispanic voter is legal or not. That is how they can turn elections and divert a legal normal compliant policy directive of the United States. It is highly calculated and has been planned for several years to change the political power of the United States.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast