llegal Immigration Is Killing Us

Muslim terrorists plotting to blow us up (but we won't stop them because it might be racist to describe what they look like), China slowly poisoning us (and buying us), and illegal immigrants lining us up against walls and executing us after molesting our children (not to worry though, they're replacing our damaged children with thousands of their own. Who says they don't contribute to society? They're making the citizens Americans don't want to make).

Focusing on the physically nearest problem, our amigos sin documentos, Ann Coulter lists out some of the criminals living illegal in our country and the crimes they have committed against American citizens (you know, you and me):

Admittedly, I'd just as soon have Homeland Security focusing on illegal immigrants like the one who shot four promising college kids execution style in Newark, killing three of them, possibly after sexually molesting two of them. Heck, I wouldn't have minded if they had deported Jose Carranza even before his girlfriend accused him of raping her 5-year-old daughter.

Or Ruben Hernandez-Juarez, an illegal alien charged with sexually molesting a 6-year-old boy in Martin County, Fla.

Or Alejandro Bautista, an illegal alien in Cook County, Ill., who was convicted for sexually molesting two teenaged boys.

Or Alejandro Xuya-Sian, the illegal alien who hit a pedestrian with his car in New York and dragged him for nearly a mile before dislodging the victim from his car, throwing him aside and driving off again. (Even more disturbing: Xuya-Sian may not have been wearing his seat belt at the time.)

Or illegal alien Alberto Barajas-Enriquez, who is charged with beating his Michigan neighbor to death with a golf club because the neighbor complained about the constant barking of Enriquez's dog. Asked by police how many times he struck his victim with the golf club, Enriquez said, "Let's see ... five, six ... uh, put me down for a seven."

Or Lucio Sanchez-Martinez, the illegal alien in Ohio charged with sexually molesting a sleeping 8-year-old girl.

For simplicity, I have limited my enumeration of illegal aliens I would like deported to those who were charged or convicted of heinous crimes last week. For illegal aliens charged with child molestation, I had to limit it to two days last week.

What the hell is wrong with us? When are we going to start putting our own well-being first?

Posted by Kevin at 8/24/2007 10:07:00 PM

http://queer-conservative.blogspot.com/ ... ng-us.html