Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The POWER OF SUGGESTION, My Dear!!

You never know when one might stick...like a little Post It Note!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Who may I ask is PAYING for this surgery and medical care?

Geez......I HOPE they will send the Bill to Vicente Fox and the Mexican Government......
    Dream on...

You know who is paying - WE are. In fact, we're paying many times over - first for emergency Medicaid (Texas alone pays $74 million for emergency care of illegal aliens); and secondly with higher prices for medical services to cover the expenses of illegal aliens who don't pay.

But wait, then we'll keep paying when she and her boyfriend have many children and use emergency medical care to deliver the babies (minimum of $5000/child). We'll also keep paying when her boyfried gets hurt on the job, and her kids get the sniffles. Every single ailment her growing family will ever have will be treated at QUADRUPLE normal cost because she will unfailingly utilize the emergency room. Why? Because all illegal aliens KNOW that it will be covered - for FREE. The federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) mandates that U.S. hospitals with emergency-room services must treat anyone who requires care, including illegal aliens.

Then we'll pay again by sacrificing the best medical care, since tax-paying Americans are either denied medical care or have to wait in long lines for service at overburdened hospitals as the illegals flood the facilities.

But I'm preachin' to the choir, aren't I?
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Now in a Texas hospital

'nough said
    Amen, sis.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

On the topic for damages caused by foreign nationals, there is a precedent, recently noted by the Japanese. When Chinese demonstrators entered upon Japanese Embassy and Consulate property throughout China last week protesting Japan's request to become a member of the UN Security Council, the Japanese stated in the newspaper that they would be sending the Chinese Government:

A bill for the broken windows at their facilities

Illegal aliens are under the jurisdiction of the foreign government in which they are citizens.

Their government not ours is responsible for them and any damage or expense they cause another nation when they are in that nation without permission and thus outside our jurisdiction.

That is a widely known Rule of Law.

So TEXAS!!! Step up to the plate....of saving our Nation.

Federal Express those hospital bills to the personal attention of:

Vicente Fox, President of Mexico, biggest illegal alien runner in the history of the world.

cc: Harvard University.....in Cambridge.....they trained the SOB.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

there is a precedent
    That's Chinese precedent, not AMERICAN precedent, lol. The only way we're EVER going to STOP this fraudulent "paying out of tax payers money" will be when we're united enough to demand the "lawmakers" recind their legislation. PERIOD

This isn't a case of doing the right thing for the right reason.........it's a case of working to change the wrong thing for the right reason.

Our PRECEDENT has been set.........we PAY and have been for many years!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH I hear you.....and it's time to reverse that precedent!!

Oh come on. She risked her life getting here and her brother and boyfreind too. They should get to stay. .......NOT

Why is Homeland Security doing something to stop the invasion? Is'nt that what they are supposed to be doing?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp-Homeland Security--well, I THOUGHT that was their job. I believe now they are only interested in frisking Americans at Airports. I really don't know what they're doing....probably wasting alot of our money.

probably wasting alot of our money.
    probably, you say?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast