Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegal Voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, miguelina, great post!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-121903.html

I'm going to include this link if you want to see what is happening in my neck of the woods.

They are registering immigrants according to the reporter. He does not specify if it is immigrants who are now citizens or the non-citizen variety.

It has been reported and apparently is being looked into.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Voting

This article needs to be sent to every news station and politician you can contact. I have sent the link from www.heritage.org to several Texas Representatives and news links, like the Houston Chronicle
    (viewpoints@chron.com).
    The only way we can prove any kind of cover-up or conspiracy to allow non-citizens to vote is to get this info out to the public. If the media won't tell American voters about this voter fraud, someone else has to.

Please, please, take a moment to contact your local and state reps and all news media sources and lets let them know this will not be kept secret any longer!!!!!

Is this why we got saddled with Dubya?
    <div>
    </div>

This is a major scandal and crisis that has been, is, and will be ignored by the liberal MSM who instead continually bombard us with illegal alien sob stories.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    So WHO do we start demanding that this change??????????????

I sent the article from Hans to our county clerk. I also sent her the my local article stating that they were going to register immigrants. I was told it would be looked into.

Texan123 good idea. I will send the info to my local reps as well. We have a mayoral race coming sooner then later. If they register the immigrants one of the candidates, Jose Guzman could get in and change the face of my town. The state of Illinois already states Waukegan has 62,000 illegal aliens. Mr. Guzman has already stated he would rescind our 287g application among other things.

Can counties determine voting requirements, ID's needed or is that a state thing??

Start squawking

On November 4, 2007, I arrived at my voter location to cast my protest vote against all incumbents. I had gotten married since I received my voter registration, so I brought my old license and my new license (couldnt find my voter card). I explained the sitch to the elderly woman, who had me sign the rolls and led me to the new touch screen machines.

While my story was legitimate, it proves just how easy it is for someone to falsely identify himself as a citizen/registered voter. I live in corrupt Luzerne County, PA.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12