Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal who killed diplomat, had Ky. license

Anyone here from Ky. please contact your State reps about giving out drivers license, CDL's to illegals! Find them here:

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/whoswho/county.htm

While most states tightened requirements for obtaining driver's licenses after 9/11, illegal Ghanaian immigrant Sam P. Thompson was able to obtain commercial driver's licenses to operate trucks in at least two states -- Maryland and Kentucky, records disclose.

Today, Thompson, 32, of Gaithersburg, Md., sits in the Westmoreland County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bond awaiting a preliminary hearing on vehicular homicide and other charges after driving a tractor-trailer that rear-ended a car along the Pennsylvania Turnpike last week, killing a Honduran diplomat.

Records indicate that before he moved to Maryland, Thompson lived and worked in Kentucky, where he had carried a valid driver's and commercial license dating to 2005, according to officials there.

Kentucky officials maintain that privacy rules prohibit them from discussing how Thompson obtained valid driver's licenses in that state. But that state's published guidelines indicate that an applicant must have proper credentials stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Service.

www.wnd.com
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Illegal driver kills hispanic diplomat.. that should be the title of this.

might get some attention.

I sent a copy paste of the article to Rep. Henley. Henley introduced a number of bills this session to deal with illegal alien problems. It's in the view of a man that cares now anyway.
    Got my Rep. and Senator too.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    illegal Ghanaian immigrant Sam P. Thompson was able to obtain commercial driver's licenses to operate trucks in at least two states -- Maryland and Kentucky, records disclose.

IF THIS DOESNT MAKE PRIME TIME THEN NOTHING WILL!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    illegal Ghanaian immigrant Sam P. Thompson was able to obtain commercial driver's licenses to operate trucks in at least two states -- Maryland and Kentucky, records disclose.

Sorry, I have not heard one word on this on any news network. We found this last week on the net. And today just found out about him having a Ky and Maryland license.

Maybe we should all mail this to different networks....seems like we might have to do their leg work for them.

We have sensored news like a COMMY country!!

Thank God for the internet. They use to say I want my MTV, now our mantra should be I want my UNSENSORED INTERNET AND KEEP IT THAT WAY!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

Sorry, I have not heard one word on this on any news network. We found this last week on the net. And today just found out about him having a Ky and Maryland license.

Maybe we should all mail this to different networks....seems like we might have to do their leg work for them.
    lets get a list of the local net works you tak half ill take half

I sent an email to Fox news last night and to my Senator and Rep.
    I will send to our local networks here....but believe the major ones should be alerted as well as your reps.

Banned

I sent an email to Fox news last night and to my Senator and Rep.
    I will send to our local networks here....but believe the major ones should be alerted as well as your reps.

Done deal

http://www.whptv.com/news/state/story.a ... 09f16a8065

Immigrant trucker remains jailed in Honduran diplomat's death
    Last Update: Mar 4, 2007 7:40 AM

GREENSBURG, Pa. (AP) - A judge refused to lower the bail of a Ghanan immigrant charged in crash that killed a Honduran diplomat last month.

Emily Smarto, the attorney for Sam P. Thompson, 32, of Gaithersburg, Md., contends he is not an illegal immigrant but is a legal resident whose bail should be lowered from $100,000 so he can post it and return to his wife and children in Maryland.

"Mr. Thompson is not in the country illegally. He entered the country on a visa in 1997, is married to an American citizen, and has two children," Smarto told Hempfield Township District Judge Mark Mansour on Friday.

Mansour refused to lower Thompson's bond. The state police and Westmoreland County prosecutors contend Thompson is in the country illegally and, absent any information to the contrary from federal immigration officials, Mansour said he has no choice but to leave the high bail in place.

Nuria Ortiz Navarro, 31, a trade and investment promotion counselor with the Honduran embassy, was killed Feb. 8 when state police said Thompson's tractor-trailer rear-ended the car she was riding in on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Thompson has been jailed since the crash on a charge of homicide by vehicle and several traffic citations, including following vehicles too closely, driving at an unsafe speed, careless driving and reckless driving.

Smarto said Thompson has a legal Maryland driver's license and has repeatedly tried to obtain a green card from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Service.

"He's tried to do everything legally, what he's had to do to support his family in Maryland," Smarto said.

Calls to the Immigrations and Customs Service were not immediately returned Saturday.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn