Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jones said the identity-theft victim contacted the employee-sanctions tip line at the County Attorney's Office in March, and the case was referred to the Sheriff's Office in early April.
    Sounds like the victim wasn't getting the benefits they claim from his identity being stolen! Good for this guy, he reported it to the right people and got something done. I hope he doesn't have to go through heck to get it straightened out.

Thank you ! I did, indeed, do all of the above. It's a hassel because it also effects you, when you want to purchase something, but well worth it. A few months ago, my husband, who also owns a business, had his business bank account hijacked. The theives printed checks using all his info, and went on a spending spree until the bank teller realized something was wrong, she knew my husband,and called to alert him. This crook was signing HER Hispanic name on a business check ! We were able to put a "stop payment" on several of the fraudulent checks, and were reimbursed by the bank for the checks that cleared .....they should have caught it much sooner than they did.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

One of the products I sell is ID theft and restoration coverage. The horror stories folks relate to me are seldom read in the news. Its not just the theft of your good name and the credit loss but without a professional
    credit restoration and specialized legal team it can take many $$$ and untold often frustrating hours for the victim to recover. Often having to do
    this repeatedly for years as collection agency,banks,credit card etc post
    on your credit report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12