Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THis article is from 4/2/02. Moving to News Section.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

RICO suit

Howard Foster, a Chicago attorney, sues Tyson for violation of RICO, alleging a conspiracy to depress wages and deprive Americans of work by knowingly hiring illegal workers. His suit is dismissed by the judge. Foster’s appeal is pending. See the suit here, Trollinger v. Tyson Foods, Inc., 370 F.3d 602 (6th Cir. 2004).
    http://www.workingimmigrants.com/2006/0 ... mmigr.html

This is an article showing the time-line of how all this transpired....very interesting read. (article written in 2006)

I just read the RICO ACT one of the provisions is a individual can sue A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION for aiding and abeting.

So why has no one sued these churces for their felony acts?I suppose because of fear of public opinion maybe.

Sec8USC1324
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Actually, I am interested in this.

Does RICO just cover something like loosing one's job or can it be expanded to say the overall expense and harm caused individuals by illegals?

I have been wondering if the employers could not be sued for enticing the illegals here - and therefore they share responsibility for their crimes against Americans.

We really, really, need to get a law firm interested in this. I'll bet the first one we could get interested could have the largest class action suit in history.

Wasn't the RICO act used against some anti-abortion groups?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to everything I have read, it is very hard for a single person to do a RICO suit. Class action's are better.

Well, I meant loosing one's job as in a lot of 'one's' loosing their jobs.

It just seems there are numerous avenues for lawsuits in this situation. We just have to find a lawyer or law firm that would be willing to take the chance. You know they would be ostracized by politicians and would probably never get another favorable judge in their lifetime.

It could be a real problem - or then again, it could be a real career maker.

There are millions of Americans who have been harmed by this. It could range all the way from death, maiming, property destruction, all the way down to increased taxes or diminised education for our children.

There isn't an American taxpayer, and many not yet taxpayers, who has not suffered because of this - except those making money from it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mohawk Industries in Dalton Ga. is also being sued using the RICO Act.

do you suppose Judicial Watch might consider filing a law suit on behalf of american citizens ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    do you suppose Judicial Watch might consider filing a law suit on behalf of american citizens ?

I was wondering about that myself. Also, I have to find it again, but I noticed something in an article that I thought might be useful. Could have been the article about the suit being filed to obtain info on those hiring day laborers in CA........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12