Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals crackdown: Tough tacos

The illegals crackdown: Tough tacos
    Sunday, August 12, 2007

Illegals often and easily use false Social Security numbers to obtain work. Now, the Department of Homeland Security is putting employers and workers on notice that names and Social Security numbers had better match.
    We shall see if enforcement takes root or if this is a cynical ploy to placate conservatives in advance of next year's election.

Why our concern? While promising a crackdown, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff also lamented Congress' failure to pass a new law that would have granted virtual amnesty to illegals.

The Social Security Administration routinely sends out millions of name/number mismatch letters (9.5 million in 2005) notifying employers and workers of discrepancies. Some problems owe to simple clerical errors. Others involve fraud. All too often, the letters are ignored.
    Under the supposed crackdown, employers will have to clear up the discrepancies, fire the worker or face stiff fines. Gee, maybe bosses should also start reporting illegals for deportation.

Obviously, the open-borders crew is worried. And Social Security officials fear they might not be able to handle the clerical load if there arises a heavy response to the mismatch letters.

Tough tacos. Nobody would be in this mess if the White House, Congress and private-sector employers had not looked the other way while cheap labor poured illegally over our borders and found jobs.

It's time to act.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 21624.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE PARTY IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE EMPLOYERS GOING TO PRISON. I WANT TO SEE ADS BEGGING FOR WORKERS AT A DECENT WAGE WITH HEALTH CARE. IF THEY ARE SERIOUS WE WILL SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING.

I DONT FEEL ONE BIT SORRY FOR ANY OF THEM. THERE HAS BEEN A LAWLESS FREE FOR ALL .....AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS.

MY GUESS IS EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE. YOU WILL SEE LESS MANSIONS BEING CONSTRUCTED FOR THE ALREADY FILTHY RICH. THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.

OH ...AND WHEN YOU GO TO SEE THE DOCTOR, YOU WILL BE SEEN THE SAME DAY...LOL....AND IT WILL ALL BE IN ENGLISH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WANT A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD WITH MY PHOTO, NAME, ADDRESS AND DOB ON IT.

PHOTO SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT IDEA. AND IF THEY ARE SERIOUS WE WILL SEE THIS. I WOULD EVEN BE WILLING TO PUT MY FINGERPRINT ON MY SS CARD. THAT WOULD HELP TOO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent a message to the SS Admn on this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I don't want a social security card. That card is nothing more than a leash for the master to keep tabs on his servants.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

What happens if you lose it though? If I were illegal I'd love to get my hands on SS cards like these.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada