Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals DEMAND amnesty on Cap Hill

Don't you just love these rallies where they are demanding anything from us?

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/ille ... pitol-hill
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I live naer DC and the local news covered this rally. I was appalled that the reporter for this story announced " They're doing jobs Anglos and Blacks won't do" and then proceeded to interview one of these illegals sitting in the shade with 2 small children and the illegal smiled at the camera and said" gringos won't do these jobs. They get hired and stay for one day then quit -the work is too hard for them , so we latinos do it."
    I know it is not much but I called the tv station and said how offended I was that gringo was allowed to be used on air & my husband e-mailed his complaint to the station , no replies yet but we felt better.

If they become legal, many will quit those hard jobs and compete with Americans for the better jobs.

Re: Illegals DEMAND amnesty on Cap Hill

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Don't you just love these rallies where they are demanding anything from us?

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/ille ... pitol-hill
    I despise these people.

UNREAL

Why don't they round these folks up at these rallies and deport them.......!!! I just do NOT understand !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson