Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since the topic here is health care, I had to go to an emergency clinic yesterday since all the doctors in our area start the weekend at noon on Friday.

When I arrived I was told it would be 2-2.5 hours in and out. It took six hours.

There were at least four young Hispanic mothers there with their hordes of children. These brats were allowed to run all around the waiting room, screaming, opening doors, climbing up on things. When you're ill, this is about more than one can tolerate.. the excess noise and screaming of unruly, unsupervised brats - even more angering when they're screaming in Spanish! Besides, it's downright rude and disrespectul to everyone else. Also, where the most-likely-illegal mothers and unruly children were gathered, the mini-blinds were all crumpled and torn as these out-of-control brats ran rampant, jerking at the blinds to look outside.

A lady sitting next to me said she'd have "tanned the backside" of her children had they acted this way.

What a relief when after a few hours the brats and the mothers who don't know how to teach their children to act in public got called back to see the doctor.

Another Hispanic woman came in with a baby and a 4-5 year old boy. He was banging on the soda machine, banging on the entry doors, running around unsupervised. Finally, I said "shhhhh!" and looked across at the woman and asked her to "keep her child quiet."

I don't care if she liked it or not. The other parents weren't letting their children run wild. And I bet taxpayer dollars paid for all the treatments.

You can bet your bottom dollar that YOU were having to pay for those brats to traumatize YOU when you were sick. I bet you felt like BANGING SOME HEADS TOGETHER!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    You can bet your bottom dollar that YOU were having to pay for those brats to traumatize YOU when you were sick. I bet you felt like BANGING SOME HEADS TOGETHER!
    Yea, I sure did! Not only do they come here illegally but they have no manners and seem to have no consideration of others. They act like they own the place.

However, there was a Hispanic lady sitting a few chairs down with two older daughters. I finally told her I appreciated how her children were behaving in contrast to the others. She said she wouldn't allow her two girls to "run around like that." I told her a few more minutes and I might have to either wait outside or either leave because the noise and disruption was just too much.

Someone asked the admitting clerk at the front desk to ask the mothers to "corral" the children and it was reported she said she "didn't have the authority to do so."

Aaarrrgggghhh!!!

And the rest of us legal citizens would not have had to wait so long had not half the persons waiting for medical attention were most-likely-illegal mothers with unruly brats. As someone pointed out, the way the children were running around like wild Indians, they didn't seem too sick. Probably a little tummy ache or sniffles is all.

Just more examples of system abuse. They wouldn't go to a regular doctor's office because they would have to pay. And, you're probably right. They probably just had a cold. And, also, you wonder why, if only ONE is sick, they have to bring the WHOLE FAM DAMILY with them???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's all just nauseating!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe THAT's why they were there!!! They made themselves sick! Well, based on some of the recent things we've heard about the way they live, it wouldn't be surprising.

I feel ya mopheadblue! My husband cut his hand BADLY while at work last year. While his partner was driving him to the emergency room I called our primary Dr. to get the OK for emergency treatment (which was granted of course), and headed to emergency room myself. At 8:30pm on a Wednesday night the waiting room was PACKED, with at least half being spanish speaking ladies and their out of control, screaming banshee children.

It was 2:45 before my husbands name was called and he was placed in a treatment room. After waiting there until 4:00am, we finally gave up and decided to go home. Might as well wait until 9:00am, when our Dr.'s office opened. On our way out I made a POINT of stopping by the front desk to remove my husband from the patient list AND to complain bitterly (and loudly, I admit).

My husband received 31 stitches (palm side, from base of thumb to base of pinky) from our Dr. at 9:30 am on Thursday morning.

A month later we received a letter from our medical insurance company notifying us that they had denied a 245.00 bill that had been submitted by the Christiana Hospital Emergency Center...for admission & release costs! Yep, we were being charged for simply showing up, providing insurance info, and WAITING, and WAITING, and WAITING!

I fought with the billing dept over this charge until they threatened to report us to credit agencies for failure to pay. I filed a civil suit against them that same day (35.00). Guess what? We won by default 3 months later because no one representing Christiana Hospital showed up!

This is obviously one way hospitals are trying to make up for the "free" services they are required to provide for illegals. The fact that my health insurance company noticed this glitch is an exception, rather than the rule (pay without question).

Suprise, suprise, right before your very eyes.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

That's a typical story, greyparrot! AND, what you wanna bet that they were seeing those ILLEGALS for MINOR problems such as an earache while your husband sat there bleeding to death??? It sounds like that hospital hasn't heard the word "triage" yet. Shoot, if you had waited to get treatment there, it would have probably been too late to even stitch his wound!

You need to write a letter to the Editor of your local paper and expose this hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That's a typical story, greyparrot! AND, what you wanna bet that they were seeing those ILLEGALS for MINOR problems such as an earache while your husband sat there bleeding to death??? It sounds like that hospital hasn't heard the word "triage" yet. Shoot, if you had waited to get treatment there, it would have probably been too late to even stitch his wound!

You need to write a letter to the Editor of your local paper and expose this hospital.
    I've only been to this clinic one other time. It's a "direct care" clinic that's affiliated with our huge <aarrgggghhhh!> impersonal hospital system that is open daily for those to get urgent care who can't get into their regular doctor and for those who aren't ill enough for the ER or ill enough to stomach their outrageous charges.

I'd cut my left index finger in the hedge trimmer, had it wrapped in a towel, was immediately checked in and taken to a room to have my finger soaked in a saline solution till the doctor could examine me and stitch it up.

This was a Saturday in the summer. The place wasn't flooded with illegals then. I guess that's how much we've been INVADED in only one year.

Makes me mad, mad, mad, mad, mad!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast