Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MopheadBlue--you sound like an accident waiting to happen!!!!
    I got tangled up in a hedge trimmer one time, too, and that HURT. A jagged cut is always worse than a straight one.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It sounds like that hospital hasn't heard the word "triage" yet.
    My husband said a nurse looked at the wound when he first arrived and, once she had "determined" he had escaped nerve damage, he was apparently put on the back burner. To her I say "thanks MORON...you have no business being a nurse"! When we finally got to our Dr.'s office, the wound literally had to be re-opened because he had held his hand in the same position for so long it had started to scab over. It was awful, really awful.

From what I observed it appeared that if ones injury was not deemed as life threatening, the staff gave priority to the those that were driving everyone nuts. Folks with an entourage of out of control children, both waiting, and newly arrived (and yes, all SPANISH speaking) seemed to top their "triage" list.

As far as writing a letter to the editor of our paper? HA! I had written dozens of letters before this incident, and I have written dozens since. None have been published, or even acknowledged, BECAUSE each has been critical of both the ever increasing illegal invasion and the sympathetic/welcoming position the Delaware News Journal promotes.

Unfortunately there are no competing newspapers in Delaware so, many of it's readers (dare I say the majority) are inclined to accept it's extreme left views as truth. How you ask? By muzzling ANY and ALL voices that strongly oppose their illegal alien love fest.

As an aside: Before I was acutely aware of the illegal invasion of my state, I wrote two unrelated letters to the editor. One in 2002, and one in 2003. BOTH were published!

That IS a disgrace, greyparrot. Yeah--their definition of TRIAGE must mean the loudest get the service first. Your husband should have started SCREAMING.

That's also too bad about your newspaper. Maybe you should do what I did to one paper I take and write a personal letter to the Editor and tell them that it is obvious that they are ONLY publishing letters to the Editor that agree with their political position and pick a newspaper in a town close by and tell them that, if they don't start publishing a REASONABLE number of letters with opposing views, you are going to cancel your subscription AND you are going to write letters to the Editors in nearby towns and expose your newspaper as a FRAUD. That MIGHT get their attention.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123