Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Having Anchor Babies Bankrupting Texas Hospitals

Texas: Thousands of Mexican woman in the late stages of their pregnancies are entering the United States illegally in such boarder states as Texas and having their babies at the taxpayers expense.

In the short video linked below, CBS interviews one such mother, who says"she doesn't understand Americans' resentment," for picking up the tab and providing an anchor baby!

Link:

http://lastreporter.typepad.com/last_re ... aving.html

HI AND WELCOME CONRAD: THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT ALIPAC....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T LET THEM INTO AMERICA

THEY CAN CALL SERVICES ON THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER

NO MORE; CLOSE THE BORDERS, NOW
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

$200-million they will NEVER see!!! The 14th Ammendment MUST be interpreted correctly....

It's never a big deal when it's not your dime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's the mentality of takers and people that commit crimes. It's not a big mystery why they think the way they do. It's their nature to take what they have not earned and can not give back. It's just un-American and criminally inclined and they don't see anything wrong with their grabing and taking behavior.

Dixie

I am absolutely stunned at this, and am almost speechless. If citizenship began at conception rather than actual birth, quite a few would have their citizenship assumption revoked. Wishful thinking to solve a practical problem, but there is still a violent argument going on about when life actually begins. If it were conception, then those pregnant swimming the Rio Grande for birthing would diminish.

I`ve seen this before, it makes me so mad. It`s our governments fault. If I was poor with no money and was having a baby and I can walk into another country and get free everthing then why not!
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I've sent this to my address book. People have to see it with their own eyes to believe it.

THE hospital in lancaster, texas, closed a few months ago and one of the reasons being cited is LOSS of money because of free health care and not getting enough money from medicare to help the costs.

Good luck with getting Congress to change this. The liberals like all those new voters.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast