Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Illegals held in vicious Framingham rape

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals held in vicious Framingham rape

Cops: Boyfriend fought off Guatemalan attackers to rescue pinned-down girlfriend

O’Ryan Johnson, Joe Dwinell Saturday, March 19, 2016

Adan Diaz. Daily News and Wicked Local Photos By Art Illman

Ariel Diaz. Daily News and Wicked Local Photos By Art Illman

Elmer Diaz. Daily News and Wicked Local Photos By Art Illman

Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe. Daily News and Wicked Local Photos By Art Illman

Federal immigration officials are requesting detainers on four illegal aliens accused of a heinous attack on a Framingham couple in which the woman was raped and her boyfriend was beaten and threatened with death, the Herald has learned.

Two of the illegals had previously been deported to Guatemala, said Immigration and 
Customs Enforcement spokesman Shawn Neudauer.

Elmer Diaz, 19, is charged with rape, assault with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping and threatening to commit a crime. His brother, Ariel Diaz, 24, was charged with unarmed robbery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, indecent assault and battery, kidnapping and witness intimidation.

He was deported to Guatemala in May 2014 after convictions for drunken driving and disorderly conduct, said Neudauer.

Another brother, Adan Diaz, 32, and Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe, 27, are both charged with indecent assault and battery and kidnapping. All four suspects are from Guatemala. Jarquin-Felipe was deported back to his homeland in April 2014, according to Neudauer.

Neudauer told the Herald yesterday the agency is “closely monitoring the cases and has placed detainers on all four” illegal immigrants. He added that Ariel Diaz was also arrested this winter on a drunken driving charge. ICE was not notified of that case, he added.

In the Framingham case, the victim’s boyfriend was beaten while his girlfriend was held down on a bed and raped Sunday evening, authorities say.

The still-shaken boyfriend told the Herald yesterday that he and his girlfriend have not yet come to terms with the horrific assault.

“I thought we were going to die. I really did. And I didn’t care if I died as long as I could save her and get her out of there, that’s all I cared about,” said the boyfriend, whose name the Herald is withholding.

“I’ve lived (in Framingham) my whole life and I never imagined anything like this could happen just walking down the street,” he said. “The worst part was I felt like I couldn’t do anything.”

According to authorities, he and his girlfriend were out walking and enjoying an unseasonably warm evening when they were approached by a man carrying beer, police said. The man appeared friendly and offered them a drink, then three more men emerged, police said.

One produced a condom and indicated he wanted the man’s girlfriend. One grabbed his girlfriend by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her away, while the biggest of the group kept her boyfriend back, police said.

“They brought her into the building on the corner into the apartment,” police said. “They pulled a dresser or table across the door of the room so she could not leave … (They) were trying to climb on her while the others were groping her.”

Her boyfriend managed to force his way into the apartment and was calling 911 when two of the men broke away to handle him, police said.

Police said Ariel Diaz head-butted the man several times and then grabbed a large chef’s knife and tried slashing him, but Jarquin-Felipe pushed the knife-wielder back, stopping him from stabbing the man.

Police said that’s when the boyfriend smashed his would-be stabber with a beer bottle. He then advanced on the bed where his girlfriend was pinned and helped her escape.

“After we got out, we got down to the street and she was screaming, ‘Police! Police!’ and I was like, ‘Don’t stop, just keep running,’ ” he said. Police soon arrived and arrested all four suspects, also finding the boyfriend’s missing cellphone and clothing the woman said the alleged attackers wore in the apartment where two of the suspects live.

All four suspects have pleaded not guilty and were held pending dangerousness hearings, according to court filings.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...ramingham_rape
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Horrible. Our streets aren't safe. Just out for a nice walk and boom, attacked, raped and could have been killed. Brave Boyfriend!! He's a keeper.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Carr: ‘Undocumented’ are running amok with no recourse

Howie Carr
    Saturday, March 19, 2016

So now we find out the four “Framingham men” charged with grabbing an American woman off the street and then raping her in front of her boyfriend last weekend are in fact illegal aliens from Guatemala.

At least two of these young fellas, as Deval Patrick used to call them, have been deported at least once, but then sneaked back into the country. And did I mention that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirms that the four have multiple DUI arrests among them?

Try not to let this destroy your faith in the open borders, unlimited handouts and endless coddling of illegal aliens that Obama and his ilk are promoting to affect the “fundamental transformation” of the U.S. into a flophouse for the dregs of the Third World.

The dreamers are only here to do the crimes, I mean jobs, that Americans won’t do. They’re living “in the shadows.” Their felonies are “acts of love.”

This latest atrocity by the “undocumented” almost slipped through the cracks. But we got a tip, and I want to thank the person who gave me the heads-up, as well as the ICE agents who made sure that detainers were placed on all four of these valedictorians, as Jeb Bush so charmingly called them.

Under Obama, it’s almost impossible to hold these illegals, no matter how heinous their crimes. They are absolutely running amok. In Omaha, a drunk 19-year-old Honduran drag-racing in January killed a 21-year-old American woman.

The Omaha cops begged the feds to hold the illegal — I mean, isn’t underage drinking still a crime, even if killing a taxpayer isn’t? But the feds cut him loose, and he vamoosed. I hope they’ve got the nearby welfare offices staked out.

The fact that at least two or three of these “Framingham men” have drunk-driving records almost goes without saying. Remember the “Milford man” (an illegal from Ecuador) who killed motorcyclist Matthew Denice? His court-appointed public defender used taxpayer funds to hire some nutty professor who claimed that “Milford man” was not responsible for his crime wave, because as a “Mongoloid” (his word) from south of the border, he lacked a certain “enzyme” necessary to metabolize alcohol.

A word to the wise: The enzyme defense won’t work if you have, say, a Hibernian surname. But if you’re illegal — no problemo!

I wonder where the “Framingham men” worked. Let me rephrase that, I wonder if they worked. Actually, I’m pretty sure I know the answer to that one. More instructive would be to find out how many EBT cards the DTA quartet had. I’d say the over-under is six.

But, of course, Americans aren’t supposed to even notice that our society is coming apart at the seams. To raise the subject gets you branded as xenophobic … nativist. You want the immigration laws enforced? You must be a racist.

As I always say, if I ever get in a jam, I ask for no special favors. Just treat me like a Framingham man.
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...th_no_recourse

Four illegal immigrants charged in rape, beating; two were previously deported

Published March 21, 2016
    FoxNews.com

The alleged rape occurred at this Framingham apartment complex. (Google Street View)

Four illegal aliens from Guatemala are charged in the rape of a Massachusetts woman and the vicious beating of her boyfriend, and one of the suspects was arrested less than a month before the attack -- but he was not reported to immigration authorities.
    Federal immigration officials have requested detainers on Elmer Diaz, 19, Ariel Diaz, 24, Adan Diaz, 32, and Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe, 27, following their arrests in the March 13 incident in Framingham, The Boston Herald reported. The three Diaz men are brothers.
    Adan had previously been arrested for drunken driving on Feb. 22 and Ariel was arrested for drunken driving in December, but immigration officials told The Herald they were never made aware that either was in custody. Ariel was also convicted of drunken driving and disorderly conduct and sent back to Guatemala in May 2014, but he re-entered the U.S. at some point, Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Shawn Neudauer told The Herald. Jarquin-Felipe was also deported to Guatemala in 2014, but managed to again cross the border to the U.S. undetected.
    The quartet has been saddled with a slew of charges: Elmer is charged with rape, kidnapping, threatening to commit a crime and assault with a dangerous weapon; Ariel is charged with unarmed robbery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, indecent assault and battery, kidnapping and witness intimidation; Adan and Jarquin-Felipe were charged with indecent assault and battery and kidnapping. All four have pleaded not guilty.
    The man and the woman, who have not been identified, were walking on Claflin Street on the night of March 13 when they were allegedly approached by the men. One offered them a beer, while another took out a condom, officials said, according to The Metro West Daily News. Soon, officials said, the men grabbed the woman and physically detained the man.
    “They began carrying her against her will,” prosecutor Susan Harris said during the men’s arraignment. “She said she tried to stop them and had her feet down, but one of them picked her legs up and they carried her into an apartment.”
    Ariel, Elmer and Jarquin-Felipe then allegedly began groping the woman in one room as her boyfriend, who was calling police, entered the home. Ariel is accused of head-butting the boyfriend multiple times and trying to stab him with a knife to prevent him from stopping the alleged sexual assault.
    “[Ariel Diaz] said, ‘I’m going to carve you up and rape your girl,’” Harris said.
    But the boyfriend smashed Diaz with a beer bottle and then escaped the apartment with the woman, officials said.
    “After we got out, we got down to the street and she was screaming, ‘Police! Police!’ and I was like, ‘Don’t stop, just keep running,’” the man told The Herald.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/21...tcmp=obnetwork

Gov. Baker reviewing policies after alleged attack by undocumented immigrants

by: Sharman Sacchetti Updated: Mar 23, 2016 - 6:46 PM

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. —
    FOX25 has learned that Gov. Baker’s administration is reviewing policies and has reached out to Immigration and Customs Enforcement after an attack on a Framingham couple, allegedly by four undocumented immigrants from Guatemala.

FOX25's Sharman Sacchetti asked the governor about the case, which includes two suspects who were just deported less than two years ago.

"We've been talking to ICE on this and all along, and we've had conversations with a lot of folks in local government and we are looking into whether or not we should be doing more," he said.

On March 13, Framingham police arrested 24-year-old Ariel Diaz, 32-year-old Adan Diaz, 19-year-old Elmer Diaz and 27-year-old Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe for the attack.

The men are accused of raping and assaulting a woman while her boyfriend tried to fight them off.

ICE told FOX25 two of the men, Ariel Diaz and Jarquin-Felipe were deported in 2014, but that "both men illegally re-entered the united states on an unknown date."

ICE also says there were recent DUI arrests for two of the four, including Ariel Diaz in December of 2015, but they was never notified about that arrest.

Baker says the administration is always reviewing how the state can communicate with the federal government.

When asked about the safety of Massachusetts residents, Baker said “I consider safety and security to be job number one for all of us."

The redacted police report on this case lays out a horrific encounter, where the woman and her boyfriend were confronted by the men along Claflin Street in Framingham.

The report says the men grabbed the woman and took her to an apartment nearby where she was raped. Her boyfriend managed to fight his way inside the apartment and call police.

Threats from the suspects included Ariel Diaz allegedly saying "I'm going to carve you up and rape your girl” and Adan Diaz telling the woman "don't say a word or I will kill you."

Once police responded, the two victims declined medical treatment according to the report.

All four men are being held on an ICE detainer and have pleaded not guilty. They are expected to appear in Framingham District Court Thursday. FOX25 was unable to reach attorneys for the suspects.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/gov-...ants/176872104

Immigration officials take custody of Framingham illegals after charges dropped

Marie Szaniszlo Thursday, March 24, 2016

Prosecutors have dropped charges against four illegal immigrants linked to an alleged Framingham kidnapping and rape case, citing insufficient evidence.

But all four will now be turned over to immigration officials, the Herald was told today.

“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement intends to assume custody of all four individuals," said ICE spokesman in Boston Daniel Modricker.

At what was supposed to be a dangerousness hearing this afternoon in Framingham District Court, Assistant District Attorney Joe Gentile said the alleged victims -- a man and a woman -- indicated they would plead their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination if they were called to testify.

“The commonwealth has insufficient evidence upon which to proceed,” Gentile said.

The alleged victim and her boyfriend had told police they were out walking and enjoying an unseasonably warm evening when they were approached by a man carrying beer and another grabbed her by the hood of her sweatshirt, dragging her away and into a building, where she was held down and raped. The boyfriend told police he managed to force his way into the apartment and called 911.

The Herald has previously reported that two of the previoulsy accused men had been deported to Guatemala once before.

Elmer Diaz, 19, his brother, Ariel Diaz, 24, who was deported to Guatemala in May 2014 after convictions for drunken driving and disorderly conduct, and another brother, Adan Diaz, 32, and friend Marlon Josue Jarquin-Felipe, 27, had been charged in the case. All four suspects are from Guatemala. Jarquin-Felipe was also deported back to his homeland in April 2014, ICE said.

ICE added that Ariel Diaz was also arrested this winter on a drunken driving charge.

Developing ...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...ngham_illegals