Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great! Now they will all come here!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

This country is doomed. Thanks William and all of you for taking a stand on such an important issue.
    Exactly Article IV. My husband and I are participating in the fight - we are even planning a trip to hell...oops I mean Laredo to support the Minutemen next month. But really, we are planning on hoarding our money and moving to Europe. Seriously. It would take a miracle to change our minds at this point.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i hear a bunch of BS here
    US gov are full of it
    we are a bunch of thieves
    first we steal the indians land then we steal mexicos land then we steal or "Buy" japans land (hawaii) and russias land (Alaska).
    we always get what we want

we wanted iraq's oil we got it
    did that change the gas prices ? NO
    why can canadas gas prices be more than 2$ lower than ours .

we complain about the illegals when they're sons and daughters are also risking they're life fighting the war.

lets get real here

the prices of steal has more than doubled.
    the price of cement has gone up about 20% because its all coming from China
    we sell recycled metal to China and buy back processed metal from them at about double the price that it was a few years back
    does that make sense???

if we really want the mexicans out of here then why dont we help out our neighbors.
    its ok to help china out but lets not forget about mexico.
    maybe if we helped them we wouln't have them looking for jobs here in the good old Get What We Want USA

ohh i think the 9/11 bombers were mexicans impersonating Iraquis

also listen up folks
    when you all go to a drive thru restaurant look at your order and ask yourself what in this bag was picked by a mexican
    enjoy your mexican picked strawberries in that milkshake
    and your nice morning freshly mexican picked orange juice.
    Good old Mexican picked apples in that good old american apple pie.
    if americans would pick them apples you would be paying 2 pies for $4 and not 2 for $1 an Mcdonalds

Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by hoss12
    i hear a bunch of BS here
    US gov are full of it
    we are a bunch of thieves
    first we steal the indians land then we steal mexicos land then we steal or "Buy" japans land (hawaii) and russias land (Alaska).

Peace out
    Well well Well another little Troll. Looks as if your not a very smart little troll at that. I am going to enjoy very Much watching your get taught a History lesson. Since you have no clue of what your are talking about. Have fun everyone.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

be veeeeewy vewwwy quiet we're hunting trolls

Hey Hoss12 here some reality for you!

006 (1st Qtr) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigration.

Work Paid Under the Table - No Taxes
    > 62% of all "undocumented immigrants" (illegal aliens) in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes;
    > Those working illegal aliens who are paying taxes are doing so by use of stolen social security numbers, a felony.

Crime
    > 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens;
    > 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens;
    > 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens;
    > 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens;
    > 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
    > 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
    > 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;
    > 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually;
    > More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens;
    > More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border;

Car Thefts/ Traffic Violations
    > More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport coyotes";
    > 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens;
    > 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens;
    > 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens;

The Cost of Health Benefits
    > More than 380,000 "anchor babies" were born in the United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs concurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer;
    > More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers;

The Cost of Welfare
    > More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens;
    > More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens;
    > 58% of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens;
    > Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens;
    > More than 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
    > Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops , but 41% are on welfare;

The Cost of Education
    > More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;
    > More than 24% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;
    > More than 39% of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;
    More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking. In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish;

Costs to American Tax Payers
    > The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University];
    > The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican ILLEGAL alien is $55,000.00 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year

Hey hoss12 troll here's some more truth for you to troll on!

Here is a true summary of illegal activity from long term illegals, and as you can see it's not just about sneaking across the border, and it's not just careless breaking of the law, it's carefully planned to cheat Americans.

1. Illegal entry into the United States - Misdemeanor - deportable offense.
    2. Failure to register as a foreign national - misdemeanor - deportable offense.
    3. Fraudulently applying for a state driver's license with counterfeit ID - misdemeanor
    4. Applying for work or working in the United States without a work visa - Misdemeanor - Deportable Offense.
    5. Fraudulently operating an unregistered business under a false name - misdemeanor - Deportable Offense
    6. Fraudulently applying for and accepting welfare using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time- Deportation
    7. Fraudulently applying for and accepting food stamps using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation
    8. Fraudulently applying for and accepting mother's assistance using counterfeit ID - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation.
    9. Fraudulently applying for work using counterfeit or stolen Social Security Number - Felony (Perjury)- Deportation
    10. Fraudulently claiming excessive deductions for Federal Income Taxes to avoid paying any taxes - Felony - Jail Time - Deportation
    11. Registering to vote in states with Motor Voter programs and voting without being a US Citizen - Felony (Perjury)- Deportation
    12. Buying counterfeit auto license tabs instead of paying the sate - Misdemeanor
    13. Buying phony auto insurance from Mexican operatives so automobile with counterfeit tabs can be registered - Misdemeanor
    14. Claiming poverty in a household with high income (for you less than informed - illegal households can easily make as much $100,000 a year tax free) so children can apply for free lunches at school - misdemeanor
    15. Claiming poverty to get free medical care from free clinics - Felony - Fraud (hundreds in LA alone) and using first class hospital emergency rooms as family doctors for non-emergency medical - ALL ILLEGALS HAVE 100% MEDICAL COVERAGE AT NO COST TO THEM - PERIOD - Misdemeanor - Deportation.
    16. Traffic citations and accidents - Illegals have no real name or address - if they are get a citation or are involved in an accident - they just disappear and surface again with a new counterfeit license and address- and good luck with your insurance company - misdemeanor - Deportation
    Etc, Etc, Etc,

we steal mexicos land then we steal or "Buy" japans land (hawaii) and russias land (Alaska).
    There is a big difference between buying and stealing. I don't believe Hawaiians hail from Japan. A lot of the former Mexican teritory that is now the US we won during a war. The rest we bought and at quite the good deal.

we complain about the illegals when they're sons and daughters are also risking they're life fighting the war.
    My complements and thanks to their sons and daughters (anchor babies) but mom and pop need to go.

if we really want the mexicans out of here then why dont we help out our neighbors.
    its ok to help china out but lets not forget about mexico.
    You really need to do some research.
    http://mexico.usembassy.gov/mexico/aid.html
    US aid sent to Mexico in the millions:
    Category
    FY 2001 (Actual)
    FY 2002 (Actual)
    FY 2003 (Actual)
    FY 2004 (Actual)
    FY 2005 (Request)

Development Assistance

Child Survival and Health Porgrams Fund

Economic Support Funds

TOTAL

I could go on but it's too early. Let me get some more coffee.

You sound perfect for missionary work, be my guest Personally, I have a hard time helping people that refuse to help themselves. I don't eat at McDonald's, I support my local farmers and my mother picked cotton when she was a child. So please refrain from that, "we can't survive without them garbage." It is quite worn out...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast