Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals lining up for food

Illegals have been lining up for food and other "freebies" in California's evacuation centers. Most of the homes and the areas affected were very expensive subdivisions where I doubt these people live. Once again they're ripping off Americans with absolutely no show of embarassment or regret. Disgusting.

I have yet to see a starving illegal alien. I'm not exaggerating when I say that many (if not most) are actually fat...especially the children (you know, the one's who get the free breakfasts and lunches in American schools?)
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I have yet to see a starving illegal alien. I'm not exaggerating when I say that many (if not most) are actually fat...especially the children (you know, the one's who get the free breakfasts and lunches in American schools?)
    I have noticed that most of the women are fat with blond highlights. They can afford the expensive salons because they get everything else for free.

They are also always on TV when the news reports the busy shopping malls during Christmas. They buy all the junk that they shouldn't be buying, yet our officials tell us they are such good people. Wait until news breaks that the Harris fire in San Diego was started by illegals. They often do this to have a cover for their drug runs. If thats the case Mexico should be billed.

Banned
    Drywall has been very very good to them

A Good man in the trade (higher ups) can make up to 150,000 a year !!!

And the can steal it and get away with it

Not any more

Re: Illegals lining up for food

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Illegals have been lining up for food and other "freebies" in California's evacuation centers. Most of the homes and the areas affected were very expensive subdivisions where I doubt these people live. Once again they're ripping off Americans with absolutely no show of embarassment or regret. Disgusting.
    Please post a link to this. It could very valuable info. Thx.

Children of man who is head of brick paving company get free lunches and breakfast -I know because one of his kid's was in my son's class and because I asked the cafeteria lady when I Took 20.00 (his kids were eating breakfast)to cover for the few times my son ate in the cafeteria that month(he eats breakfast at home and mainly takes his lunch) -I also picked my son up one day and saw the same kids get in a brand new dooley large 2 cab truck with remote opening bed cover -about 35,000-40,000 new.

BY the way ,this is in north carolina not california -illegals kids getting free breakfast,lunch no questions asked-I however would have to prove poverty,income,cars I own,etc-My wife was turned down for grant before we were married to got to college because her mother had over 1OO,OOO in some fund (my wifes mother would not give her none of it)This state did that much checking to find way to refuse her.

Banned
    we still need some kind of link or video or something that says this is going on
    not that we dont believe you
    it just has to verify

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    BY the way ,this is in north carolina not california -illegals kids getting free breakfast,lunch no questions asked-I however would have to prove poverty,income,cars I own,etc-My wife was turned down for grant before we were married to got to college because her mother had over 1OO,OOO in some fund (my wifes mother would not give her none of it)This state did that much checking to find way to refuse her.
    here in Ohio its just a form that gets filled out and they very rarly look into it

till this year now they want so much info from parents they caught 37 fraud cases and those kids have to pay
    well the moms and dads have to pay it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast