Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Leaving Texas

I live outside of Dallas and haven't noticed much difference. I'm just hoping someone here has seen something that I missed. I'm also hoping this posting makes it - I've been having a very hard time dealing with 'headquarters' in convincing them that I really AM a member of ALIPAC and that they ought to let me post a comment. If anyone reading this has any 'pull' with the big guys - let them know that being able to post a comment is important to members.

I wrote to my senators in Washington - they thanked me for my interest and let me know that they 'would certainly keep my views in mind'. I wrote back and told them that if they can't give straight, specific answers to straight, specific quesitons to just not bother to answer my emails any more - they haven't lol.

I wrote to my state representative in the Texas Legislature. He, too, thanked me for my views and will keep them in mind 'if and when legislation on the subject of illegal aliens in Texas does come before them' - BUT - the Texas Legislature is not in session - and doesn't seem to be planning to be back in Austin for two or three years. So much for tough new laws in Texas!

The two major presidential candidates skirt any question they can - but both seem to be promoting 'amnesty and assimilation'. I won't vote for either of them. They both scare me!

I'm sure hoping this posting makes it to the comment section. I'd not only like to be a member of ALIPAC but an occasionally actively participating one.

HEY !! My comment made it! Thanks to the powers that be! Keep up the good work so that someday I might not have to punch 1 for English! (punching 2 should be reserved for GO BACK HOME!!!)

Welcome to Alipac redoaklady glad you posted

and welcome Marni thanks for posting

and KathyRay nice to have you with us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope, haven't seen any difference in Dallas, either. Still illegals all over the place in restaurants, car washes, construction, and lawn services.

With the economy going down, I'm sure some Dallasites may be finally mowing their own lawns to save money. Someone I know who uses a company with all illegal owners and employers keeps complaining about how much money he now charges to mow a lawn. Hopefully this will mean more illegals out of work in lawn care due to the economy. Many Dallasites have enjoyed illegal lawn care for too long, out of laziness.

Also, new home construction has slowed considerably around here (we can only push homes out so far anyway -- the sprawl is way too big as it is around here). So, I have to assume that construction jobs for illegals are also well down.

But this is something I have not seen with my own eyes, just have to think must happen.

TexasGal

redoaklady, KathyRay, Marni,
    To the board,

------------------------

Tucson

I live in Tucson and work in S. AZ, 25 miles from Mexico. I have noticed the last 6 months or so a drop in border crossers that I usually see on a weekly basis. Its bad when I have to carry a weapon, not because of wild animals or being assaulted, but so I can protect myself from people that would otherwise kill steal or rob me of my own personal liberties that I have worked hard for.
    I hike alot in the mountains around here and there are several known "immigrant paths" that I have to keep well away from, due to the steady, but dwindling desperate illegals that come over the border. They are clearly apparent paths from the number of discarded backpacks, empty water containers etc.. that are littered all the way from the border to the nearest main road in AZ.
    I have to add the border patrol has a daunting task of dealing with the sheer number that flows across the border.
    Add to all this the liberal Governor that we have who does the just barely token task of enforcing illegal immigration in AZ.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Welcome cclarkkent!

Always interesting to hear of real life experiences instead of what the lamestream media spin throws at us.

You take care down there and glad you found us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELCOME cclarkkent:

WE NEED TO PUT ALL MILITARY BASES ALONG THE BORDER AND FINISH THE FENCE.

LET'S HOPE WE GET AN ANCHOR BABY LAW, SOON.

Let's see taxpayer money: for the illegal criminal aliens, for anchor babies, for transportation to deport, for the prisons, etc......

AMERICANS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED DUE TO THIS INVASION.

At one time I believed in helping the entire world, CHARITY
    Hell now, I have to help my children, myself, and close friends such as ALIPACERS. So NO MORE CHARITY FROM THIS PERSON, EVER AGAIN.

I HAVE STOPPED DONATING TO SECOND HAND PLACES BECAUSE THE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS GETTING MY STUFF. AND THE PRICES, AMERICAN CANNOT AFFORD ANYMORE; EVEN AT SECOND HAND STORES.

I DO NOT EVEN MESS WITH YARD SELLING, ILLEGAL ONLY IT SEEMS. THEY COME WANTING THE DISCOUNT ON A GIVE AWAY PROGRAM, ALREADY. JUST USE ITEMS FOR MY ANIMALS NOW, MY ANIMALS GET THE CHARITY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, cclarkkent! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Yeah, you know, I wondered how Napolitano was able to get elected the last time coz immigrations was a huge issue at that time. I really couldn't understand it.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to posting more on here.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast