Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow...thier are so many New Recruits here, Im losing track of y'all!
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!!!!!
    Warning: you may find this site addicting! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the latest, BIGGEST RAID IN HISTORY must have brought people out of the woodwork!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard!! Bring some friends with you!

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

------------------------

Welcome nice to see so many new names

Join the fight to restore American jobs and stopping the illegal alien invasion

If a father is deported, Ruiz says, his family members in America are forced either to fend for themselves or follow him to a country where they've never even lived.

"So the mother is saying we should return home with the breadwinner of the family to Mexico, and the children are saying, I don't want to leave, I'm a U.S. citizen, I don't know that country," said Ruiz.

Okay, and what about the parents who bring their children FROM another country, into the US (a country they've never lived in before, and that they don't "know")? How come I never read anything about older illegal kids who come into the US crying that they've never lived here so they don't want to be here? They got to "know" the US and they can now get to "know" their own country, or in the case of anchors, their parent's own country. The parents "know" the country they came from, the country they show loyalty to, the country whose flag they love to wave around, the country they are so proud of, so they can help the kids adjust, just like the illegal kids who come here (supposedly) adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    If a father is deported, Ruiz says, his family members in America are forced either to fend for themselves or follow him to a country where they've never even lived.

"So the mother is saying we should return home with the breadwinner of the family to Mexico, and the children are saying, I don't want to leave, I'm a U.S. citizen, I don't know that country," said Ruiz.

Okay, and what about the parents who bring their children FROM another country, into the US (a country they've never lived in before, and that they don't "know")? How come I never read anything about older illegal kids who come into the US crying that they've never lived here so they don't want to be here? They got to "know" the US and they can now get to "know" their own country, or in the case of anchors, their parent's own country. The parents "know" the country they came from, the country they show loyalty to, the country whose flag they love to wave around, the country they are so proud of, so they can help the kids adjust, just like the illegal kids who come here (supposedly) adjust.
    Exactly, Steph. That is what I call "illegal-alien selective reasoning."
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Thank you all for the welcome.

One of the things I learned in military when I was overseas, was to try and learn the language, the customes, the people. To be a good representive of my country. I didnt have a choice, I was in the military! Go fight! Yes, MY country. Let alone if I choose, under my own free will to move to another country, I would learn the language, the people and the customs, NOT come here and expect people to cater to me. Doint give me this BS... "they were forced to come, because of a corrupt goverment" Thats 500 lbs of B.S. Change comes from within. You wanna come here? Learn the language, the people and the customes. Doint come here and expect me to cater to YOU and YOUR customes, YOUR languagecause by dam it, you choose to come here!

OK, now I am nice and fired up!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    Thank you all for the welcome.

One of the things I learned in military when I was overseas, was to try and learn the language, the customes, the people. To be a good representive of my country. I didnt have a choice, I was in the military! Go fight! Yes, MY country. Let alone if I choose, under my own free will to move to another country, I would learn the language, the people and the customs, NOT come here and expect people to cater to me. Doint give me this BS... "they were forced to come, because of a corrupt goverment" Thats 500 lbs of B.S. Change comes from within. You wanna come here? Learn the language, the people and the customes. Doint come here and expect me to cater to YOU and YOUR customes, YOUR languagecause by dam it, you choose to come here!

OK, now I am nice and fired up!
    Exactly. I think this is the single most biggest thing that pisses me off about them being here. I would not mind it nearly as much if they'd just assimilate. Learn the language, culture and most of all, respect our flag and country. And here, we bend over backwards to accomodate THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    NOTE TO ALL ILLEGALS IN AMERICA:

MEXICO IS YOUR LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.
    GO HOME AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.
    EXCELLENT! This should be made into posters and posted in every Post Office, bank, EMERGENCY ROOM, doctor's office, welfare office, etc. where ever illegal aliens congregate!!

This would also make a nice placard for a rally!
    Here's your poster

Courtesy of "ShockedinCalifornia" (ALIPAC)
    THIS POSTER OF TOO FUNNY.LOL

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast