Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS URINATING OUTSIDE

WASHINGTON (Map, News) - While President Bush and pro-amnesty members of Congress are pushing an unpopular immigration “reformâ€

Good one girlygirl369. Thanks.

Some black residents in the Brentwood section of Northeast Washington have gone on record to complain about illegal aliens — who litter and urinate — gathering near the Home Depot in their neighborhood.
    I saw that this afternoon when I was leaving the office as a matter of fact. That was sooo disgusting and it happened in downtown LA (Financial District)... I was so mad, I shaked my head and I told him he was disgusting and he shouldn't be doing that on the street.. I could tell he was ashamed...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

YES WE NEED MORE OF THESE TRUE STORIES IT THE MEDIA.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I think I will send this to abc news (denverchannel.com). We were in disagreement over the DC march they did NOT cover...and over illegal aliens march being covered on all the major channels and announcing it the night before. I asked why they were not reporting that 12 - 25 Americans were being killed EVERYDAY by illega aliens. I was asked who did this study and forwarded her to Steve King! I have yet to see any report of this on our local news.

So I will pass this on as well!

They may NOT report this truth...but I am going to keep sending TRUTH to them EVERY chance I get...until they do the right thing and start reporting the truth when it comes to illegal immigration instead of reporting sympathetic stories about them.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WAY TO GO Jak!!I sent the proposal from the Amerian Legion and the letter from the border patrol to Bush and congress and sent them to all the news stations, I'll bet they don't tell the public what they said
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Well it seems all the Newspapers are losing members. The internet is taking over that ground. Maybe we will find a way to get the rest of the media in line one of these days!! Government, media...business...all buying to get what they want and not caring WHO they have to RUN OVER to get it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having dealt with this myself in Fairfax County, I always said if it came to their neighborhood they would be up in arms They are all for it as long as it doesn't effect them personally.

Yes, $400,000.00 homes and up harbor and provide housing to illegal aliens. In the City of Cleveland, Tennessee, try close to $200,000.00 (three bedroom) with up to 18 people living there and one van busing them to work and back.

The more expensive homes seem to be the market wanted by many of these profiteers, human traffickers, smugglers.

The first time I witnessed someone urinating outside of a restaurant I doubted what I saw at first. Then I kept seeing this occur beside the dumpster of a popular restaurant frequented by City of Cleveland, TN Police officers, Bradley County Sheriff's Officers, State Representatives and Senators, City Council members, lawyers, judges, etc. and other City officials regualrly dine. I figured it out after new workers, mostly young hispanics, wheeled into work, piled on top of one another began to replace former workers.

The older gentleman who would urinate would also run inside when a police car would drive by. He could not speak English and would stand if approached and nod in greeting. It forever ended the idea of eating there without this vision going through my mind. I knew the kitchen was on the other side of the door and did not want to know what else was handled or prepared by any one of the suspected illegal aliens on the other side of the door.

Other oddities were the drivers lessons in the parking lot by one driver who could hardly drive teaching another who undoubtedly could not drive and then trying to stay out of their way as they tried to back up and drive away. Scary, and to think they don't care.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Well it seems all the Newspapers are losing members. The internet is taking over that ground.
    The San Francisco Chronicle is laying about 100 newsroom employees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast