Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do "uneducated, poor illegals" buy a $400,000 house? Before I retired, I was making just under $17/hr as a purchasing agent, and my husband worked. WE couldn't buy a $400,000 house. The payments would take too much out of the monthly budget since we had to salt sums away for retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Well it seems all the Newspapers are losing members. The internet is taking over that ground.
    The San Francisco Chronicle is laying about 100 newsroom employees.
    I wonder if this immigration issue is bringing about a change in the way Americans get their news..it must be..if the MSM and print media would have stayed honest and unbiased, they wouldn't be seeing a drop in demand for their product. Stupid idiots..evil begets evil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    How do "uneducated, poor illegals" buy a $400,000 house? Before I retired, I was making just under $17/hr as a purchasing agent, and my husband worked. WE couldn't buy a $400,000 house. The payments would take too much out of the monthly budget since we had to salt sums away for retirement.

Back in the D.C. area when the newspaper would publish real estate transaction it was common to see up to ten hispanic names on the title With "creative financing" and 20+ borders you to could afford a $400,000 house.

The Landlord/Owner charges the illegals a fee per week generally, the workers are basically hostage to the home other than work, and it is easy to make payments on a home with so many occupants paying cash to the "master." These particular individuals work 12 hour days X 7 which would easily translate to big money for the landlord. Of course the neighbors have no idea who these people are.

I read somewhere about some $500,000.00 homes in California with 50 individuals residing growing drugs after walls were removed.

Not exactly the American Dream of a single family home is it?
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening recently to frustrated folks call a local radio talk show to vent about illegal aliens loitering in front of stores and cramming into $400,000 houses in their neighborhoods
    How in the hell do un-educated and "poor" illegals live in a $400,000 house while I work my ass off for my stack of bricks?? (only kidding about it being a stack) This is totally insane the breaks these invaders get!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12