Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illigal Immigrants Girl Haveing Baby In mex

I just saw In Cnn that this illigal Immigrants is haveing a baby & want it to be a USA citizen it would Have a better life yes she Pregnant . well I don't think that rigth at all we all feel that way . so change the 14 Amendment to Not Citizen to Illigal Immigrant Yes she from mex .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully a few of our politicians can get this going and make a change to the "birthrite citizenship". They abuse the laws and have no respect for this country at all.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

CNN---even if inadvertently--is doing us a favor by publicizing this phenomenon.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

whats really sad is that when some of them realize that they are pregant they trek through the desert , even in the middle of the summer to give birth in the US .... alot of them end up getting caught and sent back home .... but where is the though for the fetus ? hiking in 110 heat ? insane ..

Re: Illigal Immigrants Girl Haveing Baby In mex

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    I just saw In Cnn that this illigal Immigrants is haveing a baby & want it to be a USA citizen it would Have a better life yes she Pregnant . well I don't think that rigth at all we all feel that way . so change the 14 Amendment to Not Citizen to Illigal Immigrant Yes she from mex .
    YEA, THAT BETTER LIFE THAT SHE IS SPEAKING OF IS, RECEIVING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE FOR THE BABY AS WELL AS HERSELF. THESE BABIES ARE CALLED JACKPOT BABIES IN MEXICO. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING

BTW, IMO THIS IS A CASE OF TOO LITTLE TO LATE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN WHO ALREADY HAVE CITIZENSHIP HERE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BORN TO PARENTS WHO WERE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    CNN---even if inadvertently--is doing us a favor by publicizing this phenomenon.
    Ditto captain! I cannot imagine the average (even those who are die hard CNN fans) viewer could possibly sympathize with this out right fleecing of this country and our citizenship!

Perhaps however I’m underestimating those who watch CNN.

Banned
    At least now the birthright issue is getting a large amount of play
    in the media.

I just hope we don't let it die