Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Imm watchdog vs Naui Huitzilopochtli

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEOS
    On Saturday, September 16th 2007, Brook Young of ImmigrationWatchdog.com attended a protest in Simi Valley, CA organized by the anti-illegal immigration organization, Save Our State. The protest was in response to the United Church of Christ's decision to provide "sanctuary" to an illegal alien named Liliana who has been ordered to leave the country.

There were approximately 80 protesters from Save Our State, No More Invasion, and the Antelope Valley Independent Minutemen in attendance and approximately 25 counter protesters from the Communist organization A.N.S.W.E.R. FBI Agents were present, as well as dozens of Simi Valley Police Officers, some in uniform and others in plain clothes.

During the protest, Brook Young was assaulted by Naui Huitzilopochtli and was forced to defend him self with pepper spray. The incident occurred one hundred feet away from the main protest area. Brook Young has two witnesses to the assault but has yet to find someone with videotape of the incident. Brook Young is planning to file criminal charges against Naui Huitzilopochtli but without videotape evidence it may be difficult to prosecute.

Naui Huitzilopochtli is a brown supremacist, with a long history of harassment and aggression towards those in the anti-illegal immigration movement. Brook Young and his Attorney are now compiling videotape of Naui Huitzilopochtli making racist remarks towards black and white Americans as well as Hispanic Americans that Naui views as traitors to his race. Naui Huitzilopochtli's assault on Brook Young was no doubt a hate crime and will be prosecuting as such.

Any witnesses to this hate crime committed against Brook Young are requested to contact him through his website at www.immigrationwatchdog.com.

Videos are on you tube

Naui Huitzilopochtli ...I would start with his/her name change...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote]What a great sight! Yesterday, Naui [pretend indian name] and his communist Atzlander friends showed up late for the Minuteman rally in Fullerton. I guess there weren’t too happy about sitting at the Santa Ana Mexican Consulate in the rain by themselves waiting for our rally there (a false announcement had been sent out earlier in the week) so when they arrived in Fullerton they tried to hassle our ralliers. Naui approached and kicked one of our peaceful ralliers, the police were called, and the result above was captured on film. While Naui was being apprehended he shouted over and over “The Mexican is being arrested!â€
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Oh yeah, Naui. This guy is a real crackpot, I have argued with him on youtube (a waste of time, by the way). He is a rabid 'the gringo stole our land, we are a BRONZE people and this is a BRONZE continent' reconquista type. He also gets into fights with the people at Save Our State. He is a legend in his own time. This guy is one of the reasons they make Zyprexa.

more like "a legend in his own mind."

I didn't see the actual incident, but I was able to witness some of the aftermath. He was being "carried," whining and wailing, by two Hispanic FEMALE protesters to the blockade of police that was barring entry to the church.They were trying to get into the church. Nice try.

Yell at me, call me names, curse me in the language of your choice but do not touch me. You touch me, I will defend myself with pepper spray.

Awwww, too bad there are no videos.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Videos are on you tube

The videos are on you tube, I didn't know how to post them here

He is a coward ...if he loved Mexico and his people than he would go conquer Mexico ...like Ponco Villa...No... he will not do that because he would not last ...Coward...I respect Ponco...he fought for his Country and people....and he did not need to give himself a fake name of a God to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Naui Huitzilopochtli ...I would start with his/her name change...
    "Naui Huitzilopochtli" Sounds like a polynesian chili recipe, or something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:52 am

"Naui Huitzilopochtli" Sounds like a polynesian chili recipe, or something.

OMG Zeezil, that is so funny. Thinking of it your right, it sounds like some polynesian chili recipe.

I guess Naui since he loves the culture of the Aztecs, and I being of Mexican Ancestry. I would like to suggest Naui to surrender his mother and sisters, or any of his female relatives to the Aztec Gods.

I remember when I went to Mexico City to visit my father's side of the family. I recall going to a museum and I remember they showed a pit where there were skeletons. I was told by the guide, who was there, they were young virgin girls who were tossed for their gods.

So again, Naui, I think the Gods are speaking, Que Dices?