Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was just wondering If they are Illigal Aliens and they dont have a ss# or tax ID how do they get a credit report and keep a credit record?
    You have no idea how this burns me up! My husband and I have always worked very hard to maintain sterling credit ratings. Needless to say we were very upset when, while in the process of buying our home 3 years ago, we discovered two blatant mistakes on my husbands credit reports. One, a small unpaid court judgement, belonged to my husbands son (a Jr) and the other was a balance on a credit card which we had PAID OFF, in FULL, 2 years earlier!

It took three frustrating months of phone calls, faxs, registered letters, and two, 2 hour rountrips to a courthouse in my stepsons state, to correct these glaring errors...made by the credit reporting agencies, not us.

To think that illegals can simply bypass all the pitfalls that hardworking, home buying citizens might encounter is absolutely sickening and wholly unnacceptable!

I hope these banks get stiffed on the loan when we deport these illegal aliens as the houses won't by worth diddly after they have lived in them with all their trash, animals, etc and 40 people to a house. Serves them right for breaking the law in doing business with them
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12