Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I met teachers in Arizona who told me they had taught school in Mexico and the textbooks teach them that the US STOLE their land. This is going to take a long time to fight because most of them have been raised and taught to believe they take from us because we took from them. In any way they can.

From my experience in Arizona I think we need to get serious about requiring ID to vote that actually says they are legal citizens. Believe me, illegals are voting.

Banned
    Its coming folks

Either we get our act together and throw them out , or they will throw us out

Bottom line , they are only growing because of illegal immigration and breeding anchor babies

The first priority is getting rid of the liberal progressive dems , then we need strong pro enforcement people like Steve King and Lamar Smith ,

Strong enforcement can self deport millions , Strong enforcement can round up and deport more millions , 2 divisions of marines on the border can shut it down.

One of the mandated constitutional acts of our military is to protect the homeland
    Stopping an invasion on our border is not a police action against Americans (posse comitatus) , it is defending the homeland from invasion , I would say the presence of millions of illegal foreign nationals in our homeland constitutes an invasion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Its coming folks

Either we get our act together and throw them out , or they will throw us out

Bottom line , they are only growing because of illegal immigration and breeding anchor babies

The first priority is getting rid of the liberal progressive dems , then we need strong pro enforcement people like Steve King and Lamar Smith ,

Strong enforcement can self deport millions , Strong enforcement can round up and deport more millions , 2 divisions of marines on the border can shut it down.

One of the mandated constitutional acts of our military is to protect the homeland
    Stopping an invasion on our border is not a police action against Americans (posse comitatus) , it is defending the homeland from invasion , I would say the presence of millions of illegal foreign nationals in our homeland constitutes an invasion.
    No doubt about that. I stay civil but my civil side sizzles.

Banned
    Wrong title again by far left progressive news media.... This should be the REAL title... (ILLEGAL ) Immigrant Community Not Only Growing in Size but Also in Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I must have missed that border security and workplace enforcement thing. It seems to me that Obama has endorsed de facto amnesty by not only failing to enforce our immigration laws, but also by bringing a lawsuit against AZ for trying to do just that.
    Me too. Christmas shopping?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12