Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Somehow this seems very illegal - and actionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Back when I had TV, I watched a program on FSTV (I know, but you do learn things) about local radio stations. These were staions with only a 3 miles radius. The story was about some Mexican 'immigrants' building their own station and the government issued them a license for it.

The story was the immigrants were just usuing it to keep each other informed 'about the weather'. ??????????

Yes it does.....my first thought was "obstructing law enforcement".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC NihilDisco, glad you have joined us !!!

Their rights!!! The only right they have is to go home, you are costing the taxpayer alot of money with your lawless crap.

Always thinking about my pocketbood!

As for the hotline they should be arrested for aiding and abetting and there are laws against aiding illegals, it is about time they start enforceing these laws also, as they are wasting our money by warning these people and I'm am getting as fed up with them as I am with the illegals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"ALIPAC SUMMER FUND RAISER"-----------
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

planned program to create a hotline that will notify people where and when immigration raids will take place.
    Hmmm.... I seem to recall we crashed a huge phone network system in June.

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    planned program to create a hotline that will notify people where and when immigration raids will take place.
    Hmmm.... I seem to recall we crashed a huge phone network system in June.
    Hmmmm...good point

Just let me know when
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC NihilDisco, glad you have joined us !!!

Their rights!!! The only right they have is to go home, you are costing the taxpayer alot of money with your lawless crap.
    Thanks, and completely agreed! Nobody's forcing these people to stay here. I certainly am not, anyway! That takes a special type of gall to complain about a place where you are living illegally, doesn't it? Amazing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12