Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Immigrant groups criticize crime-fighting initiative

Fingerprinting fears
    Immigrant groups criticize crime-fighting initiative

By Ivan Moreno

August 01 2010, 12:00 AM

: August 01, 2010, 9:59 AM

DENVER — The federal government is rapidly expanding a program to identify illegal immigrants using fingerprints from arrests, drawing opposition from local authorities and advocates who argue the initiative amounts to an excessive dragnet.

The program has gotten less attention than Arizona’s new immigration law, but it may end up having a bigger impact because of its potential to round up and deport so many immigrants nationwide.

The San Francisco sheriff wanted nothing to do with the program, and the City Council in Washington, D. C., blocked use of the fingerprint plan in the nation’s capital. Colorado is the latest to debate the program, called Secure Communities, and immigrant groups have begun to speak up, telling the governor in a letter last week that the initiative will make crime victims reluctant to cooperate with police “due to fear of being drawn into the immigration regime.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So what? Why are they complaining? They know that they can be back within hours or days because the border is not secure. So we are wasting our monies doing all this without a secure border OBOMBUS/NAPOLITANO! Doing it this way actually stimulates other economies because they will go into debt or run drugs for the cartels to get back in so really this is a drain on our taxes to help the Federal Reserve, the banksters and the IMF. Few will be deterred by this. Hope I am wrong but without secure borders it just looks like another money grab on the backs of the working poor - in this case Mexican ones.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

IT NEVER ENDS,DOES IT?

Even when the federal government steps up to the plate these groups and cities STILL COMPLAIN FOUL!

TOO BAD! WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ENFORCING THE LAWS.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why would crime victims be afraid. Their fingerprints are not being taken, this is just another excuse for illegals to keep other illegals from being charged with a crime via a Federal database, which by the way is a darn good idea.

I think some of these pro-illegal groups are filled with ignorant people who don't bother to read, much less understand the criminal process in America. Somebody needs to tell them this is not Mexico and we don't treat criminals like Mexico does (undortunately).

My advice: watch all the Law and Order reruns.

Sure they are afraid as many may have been caught by ICE and dpeorted and came back. Second of all many also have criminal records from back home. A Texas homicide detective in Harris County grew up with illegals and stated that many of them have criminal records back home and when they can't find work or don't want to work they return to the crimes that they committed back home. From what I see in South Florida it is the same here.
    In South Florida we have ICE varify immigration status of all people arrested. You can even look up all of those with immigration holds for the month in Broward County.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Finger printing everyone is just so wrong. Lets pass a law. Everyone in the U.S must flush their toilet paper in the toilet after wiping their butt. And not just throw it on the floor.
    That will infuriate the south of the border illegals and their supporters Putting them over the edge. And to the point of riots I guarantee.
    Anyone that knows what I'm talking about, knows exactly what I am talking about.

Why should it be a big deal? If you immigrate here legally you have to get fingerprinted and same if you apply for certain jobs. If arrested they should get fingerprinted just like everyone else. As I said before many are criminals or those who were deported and returned and they are the ones who are afraid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    For those that don't know, I am in full support of "Secure Communities".

[quote]Patel said that because illegal immigrants could be referred to ICE at the point of arrest, even before a conviction, the program can create an incentive for profiling and create a pipeline to deport more people. “It has the potential to revolutionize immigration enforcement.â€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Everyone in the U.S must flush their toilet paper in the toilet after wiping their butt. And not just throw it on the floor."

I know what you're talking about. Then they stand and groom themselves in that stinking bathroom like nothing is wrong. Seems like Mexican mama's have to run themselves ragged running into the bathroom after anyone goes and putting that mess outside in the trash. Either that or they are used to the odor - yech! No wonder they like really stinky cleaning solutions.

They do it because the toilets in Mexico don't work so well. Toilet training is not the only thing they need. Just like everything else - they will force us to PAY for potty training. Then again, perhaps it is part of their militant hatred of Americans and everything American that they do everything they can to annoy.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast