Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, those two so-called leaders are nothing more than shakedown artists who haven't had the good of the black community - or any community - in mind - every.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was just a considerable story on this on our local news channel out of Phoenix. It was indeed very interesting.

Bill Strauss of the Anti Defamation League was interviewed and came right out and said that Bermudez' actions are clearly intended to encite violence. He also stated that the probability of violence is very high and seemed to indicate that he fully believes it's coming, with Bermudez poking that particular bear. He's not happy about this at all!!!

Joe was also interviewed, of course, and he called Bermudez "very dangerous". Just like in the article, he didn't go into details about what investigations might be being conducted into Bermudez but it was brought out that for a few months now Joe has had to maintain a personal security detail for the first time ever in his career here. He also held up the picture, looked directly into the camera and in comments directed toward Bermudez said that there is a lot the public isn't aware of, but they both know what this is about and one of the things it's about is to go after him, to "get" him and it's placed both he and his family in danger. So, evidently, there is some very real threat to his personal safety and that of his family, and Bermudez is behind it somehow.

During Bermudez' interview, he was no longer apologetic for his actions and spent considerable time talking about violence and riots. This should come as no surprise to those who read his comments that were a thinly veiled threat/promise, at the end of the article about his Latino Hotline. It was more of the same during this interview but more of it. He's not discussing these things as a possibility but rather an inevitable thing. He wrapped up by saying something to the effect that when the riots and violence come "It's not going to be because of my email, I can tell you that much"

Something is in the works. Just in the last week we've got Bermudez' remarks more than once, there's the rally and call for civil disobedience to commence coming out of LA, Elvira, who has spent months stirring the pot is now all of a sudden coming out of the church and daring the Feds to go ahead and try something........it's all very suspicious at best. At worst, all Hell may be getting ready to break loose.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ice
    u got a link to the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It doesn't matter if every person in America is a racsit or a bigot and they want the illegal aliens out becuase the Americans are right and the law supports their position, regardless of their personal motivation. Unlike the illegal aliens and their supporters which are nothing but wrong and breaking the law.

Illegal aliens are criminals and their supporters are wrong.

If you ain't legal, then leave.

Dixie
    Well, I know the law supports my position, I guess that makes me a bigot, as long as that word has new meaning!

From Rockfish's New 2007 Dictionary
    Bigot: 1) (n) A staunch law supporter; one who believes in the rule of law applies to all. 2) (v) Bigotation: The act of defending an enacted law with one's life. The reporting or the codemnation of a law-breaker

Ice
    if anyone wants to call this jerk heres the number, i called him twice but soon as i mentioned joe apalio he hung up on me ;p

602-763-9197

Can't Joe sue these bastards for libel or slander?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123