Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

azwreath wrote:
    Thanks for posting that info Miguelina.

We had heard from our next door neighbor that people were actually being sent to that area in an effort to try and set up Joe's deputies. In fact, her son was one of those asked, the attempted recruitment coming from one of his co-workers. He didn't involve himself of course. I suppose this is some new tactic Bermudez and his ilk are throwing themselves behind.

Quite frankly, the entire incident involving Correa did sound a bit contrived
    Apparently they are attempting a version of entrapment.

entrapment
    Main Entry: en·trap·ment
    Pronunciation: \-mənt\
    Function: noun
    Date: 1597
    1 a: the action or process of entrapping b: the condition of being entrapped
    2: the action of luring an individual into committing a crime in order to prosecute the person for it
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/entrapment

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for a few good men to do nothing."
    Edmund Burke
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are after Sheriff Joe because he won't buckle to their whining for exceptions to the law. He knows the law and he'll enforce it, he's never waivered. If it weren't for him enforcing immigration law they'd be loving him too because he'll get the criminals who hurt them as well. And he won't coddle them. As he said; when criminals come to his jail they won't want to come back!

If you obey the law you'd have no problem with him....the problem is theirs!

We need thousands of Sheriff Joes!!!!

He was actually playing the "set-up the cop" game, Correa is an pro-illegal activist who admitted in another news story that he did not give his id and asked if the cop was going to deport him.
    I read in an article yesterday (I'm still trying to find it) that Correa had been asked repeatedly for ID which he refused to produce...

That'll get you arrested no matter what color you are.

I almost got arrested once because I had forgot my drivers license at home and couldn't produce any other ID. Furtunately, remembered my driver's license number so the cop let me go...with a ticket.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12