Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I second that
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My name did not match and my employer got one of those letters for me and I had to change my name as well as I got married. Those letters are intended to catch any and all name and number mismatches and are not racial profiling, the fact that many illegal aliens are stealing social security numbers of american citizens is a major problem and these letters will identify those criminals during a routine process of checking all social security numbers and names against the database for all employees.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can't go boycotting an establishment that's doing their job. No one is racial profiling. It's just proof they put the bullseye on their own forehead by breaking so many of the laws.

To put a 7 yr. old in the position Elvira is, is wrong. They don't even let a 7 yr. old decide what parent they want to live with in a divorce at that age. He's just being scripted and used. Talk about exploiting children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guitterez needs to be one of the first thrown in prison for Treason against the United States.

WE NEED SOME ACTIVIST HELP HERE. WE NEED RESEARCH ON APPLEBEES AND DUNKIN DONUTS TO SEE IF THEY AND THEIR PARENT COMPANIES HAVE OTHERWISE CLEAN RECORDS on our ISSUE.

If they do, we may be able to launch a support campaign for DD and Applebees.

W

...they are hoping not only to mobilize their vote, but also use their buying power to force the kind of change they want.
    I think this will bring change alright, just not the kind they want. It'll be like everything they've tried before.

I think it's great they finally decided to boycott something. For every company they boycott because that company is against illegals, that will be a company us legal citizens can buy from.

I wonder why social services are not as concerned for his welfare, pardon the pun here, as they seemed to be about the 16 yr old kid who refused to take any more Chemo, so they took his parents to court to force the poor kid to take the chemo, think they lost that one. hope so
    Nitty, yes the kid and his parents won.

As for Arellano, a judge ruled that Arellano's deportation does not violate any of Saul's rights. That's why they are now attempting to get Bush to intervene.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

W, you are right, we need to stand up for the good companies as well as protest the bad companies, I will dig around and do some research on Dunkin Donuts tonight if someone will catch Applebes, I have a great affinity for DD.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The initial purpose of the social security administration's 'no match' letter was to credit workers unclaimed social security earnings. The agency routinely sends out 'no match' letters to a company when employees' names and social security numbers don't match possibly because of a spelling error, omission of information or a unreported name change. But immigration activists say some employers are now aggressively using the letters to fire immigrant workers.
    These people are so disingenuious. It is illegal for an employer to fire an employee without giving them ample time to correct the problem once they've received a SSA mis-match letter (I think it is 60 days). The truth is, many of these employees QUIT when they learn of the mis-match letter, because they know it cannot be corrected. Of course all too often said employee is simply re-hired, by the same employer, using another false name and SS#.

Americangirl is right, our country has gone insane! The fact that we have groups, like the Chicago Workers Collaborative, that feel perfectly comfortable openly supporting illegal hiring practices and identity fraud/theft, only reinforces it.

I cannot imagine the Prez getting involved. And as for these idiots.....the audacity of these people to go to the President over this one woman who is a fugitive. I hope the Congressman gets the boot!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here's an article from several months ago that is setting the illegal supporters off.

Dunkin' joins program to verify if workers are legal
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast