Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A very noticeable hypocrisy

Someone breaks into your car and steals it; you go out in the morning, see it’s gone, report it to the police, there's a high speed chase on TV, they crash, the cops tackle the perp, they do some prison time and then they have a record and restrictions on rights and freedoms for the rest of their life.

But if millions break into our nation, our home, they demand to be accommodated, even claim our land really belongs to them. Not only are they tolerated, but their lawbreaking is rewarded with social programs, minority status and benefits.
    Protection is afforded by powerful advocacy groups and by elected officials sworn to uphold the law and even provided sanctuary cities were they can't be arrested or prosecuted.

This hypocrisy hasn't gone unnoticed by the majority of the American population, who is slow to anger and even though Americans have been incredibly generous, they are now furious all across ‘North America’.

No politician’s job is safe without action and change is being demanded. Race is not the issue nor national heritage or contribution. The issue is the right to sovereignty, our identity and that a nation of laws ‘unenforced’ equals’ chaos.
    If we change the law to legalize those who have no right to be here, then we should decriminalize car theft too. It makes just as much sense.

Sovereign,
    You ought to be a commentator or write editorials. Very well expressed!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Sovereign wrote:

No politician’s job is safe without action and change is being demanded. Race is not the issue nor national heritage or contribution. The issue is the right to sovereignty, our identity and that a nation of laws ‘unenforced’ equals’ chaos.
    If we change the law to legalize those who have no right to be here, then we should decriminalize car theft too. It makes just as much sense.
    Well Said!!!!

Thanks, the invasion of my country pegs my mad meter.
    My ancestors began arriving here four years after the Mayflower, I can't let the sacrifice that all of those who came before amount to nothing more than dust in the wind.

"To ensure foreign success.

All we need do is nothing, I’m sure it will be (relatively) painless and there isn’t any need to worry, our children, our grandchildren will just be citizens of another nation.

For us the gentle soft night will envelope our regretful souls and carry us away, so that eternity will see our contribution as so much dust, playing about, to no great effect."

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 775#284775

Your right. They want us to legalize anarchy. We are not going to take this anymore!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Your right. They want us to legalize anarchy. We are not going to take this anymore!!
    I don't believe that is literally true. This is not about territory or sovereignty or the rights of the citizens to be secure against invasion, and anarchy does serve the ultimate needs of those running the show. In fact, it is counterproductive to what this is all about. This is about money. We don't have any real money because we operate a debt note system. When the credit limit gets strained, some new blood has to be brought in to collateralize more debt or else we go insolvent. Those to whom we are in hock are not about to let us go insolvent and cut off the flow of empowering wealth, so they dictate what we will or will not do as a nation to make the next payment.

Think of the United States as a free-spending harlot whose credit cards are so charged up that she now has to start sleeping around with bowery bums to buy a new dress. If we're to the point of desperation that we now have to import the dregs of the Third World to keep from going financially belly up, then we are in serious trouble. We are in serious trouble.

We don't have any real money because we operate a debt note system. When the credit limit gets strained, some new blood has to be brought in to collateralize more debt or else we go insolvent.
    I agree, our financial distress is a very real and not a small part of the illegal migration problem, creditors are a huge threat.

Another part of this is the entitlement and anger attitudes of illegal migrants coming and who are already here.
    They make it plain that in their minds, our laws don't apply to them

Plus, I can demand my Constitution and my laws be upheld and enforced any time I feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I don't believe that is literally true. This is not about territory or sovereignty or the rights of the citizens to be secure against invasion, and anarchy does serve the ultimate needs of those running the show. In fact, it is counterproductive to what this is all about. This is about money. We don't have any real money because we operate a debt note system. When the credit limit gets strained, some new blood has to be brought in to collateralize more debt or else we go insolvent. Those to whom we are in hock are not about to let us go insolvent and cut off the flow of empowering wealth, so they dictate what we will or will not do as a nation to make the next payment.

Think of the United States as a free-spending harlot whose credit cards are so charged up that she now has to start sleeping around with bowery bums to buy a new dress. If we're to the point of desperation that we now have to import the dregs of the Third World to keep from going financially belly up, then we are in serious trouble. We are in serious trouble.
    Crocket, could you explain this again? How does importing more people from the third world help us out with our debt? Aren't they using up more in social services than they are contributing? Seems like the opposite from what you are saying.

MW
    "For whom are the rights?" she asked. "For those who have the money? For those who have the power?"
    No, for American citizens and legal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Crocket, could you explain this again? How does importing more people from the third world help us out with our debt? Aren't they using up more in social services than they are contributing? Seems like the opposite from what you are saying.
    No, that's not the money I am talking about. See, there is no money, only debt. Since FDR did away with our gold, all we have had are debt notes and a little bit of silver that was insufficient to service the debt imposed on the debt notes (Federal Reserve Notes). Eventully our silver was taken away as well, first in the discontinuation of the Silver Certificates and then in the adulteration and later elimination of our silver coin. Now our coins are useless junk metal tokens and our paper notes all carry debt in interest that there is insufficient paper to repay. The government doesn't really care whether you or I have any wealth so long as we can be distracted with trinkets or kept in sufficient creature comforts so as not to revolt. It does care when its own credit gets pinched, and that's what's happening. We can no longer keep growing the economy at a faster rate than the unimaginable interest burden on the negative equity of the nation (we are some $70 trillion in the hole) is expanding. International debt must be backed. If there is no collateral then there is no additional credit. Because the fundamental value of America and her resources is not expanding and because the growth of her economic output is crippled by foreign oursourcing, the only collateral that can be increased is the human chattel under the form of servitude preserved by Amendment XIII. Foreign nationals who obtain an SSN or ITIN become US chattel but, more importantly, their children born on US soil are provided with US birth certificates that make them US chattel and the basis for further debt. That's why Bush is so desperately pushing his "No child Left Behind" crap. The value of the chattel is not static, but is predicated on things like educational level, which in turn determines financial viablilty later in life.

In short, the government need lots of new (and I mean brand new) bodies in the form of all the little anchors that the mamacitas are popping out like there's no tomorrow, and they need the little invaders to be registered as collateral and educated at our expense so that their potential collateralization value is higher as they, like a good savings bond, mature. It's pretty much like The Matrix, Copper Top, except that the warm bodies are generating wealth and power rather than electricity for an all but faceless elite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast