Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cordopolitin
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Illiteracy programs are different than ones that teach English.
    LOL

What would you have a "literacy program" teach if not ENGLISH?
    LOL They already know ENGLISH, they need to know how to read!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Reasons to provide English for free or close to it (as I really belive in a small fee just because nothing should be free or appear to be free)

1. A cheep investment into road safty
    2. Children whos parents speak english do better in school
    3. Never too old to learn if for nothing more than self respect.

and the reason I like best The more people who KNOW english the more who can understand my point of view.....
    OMG! I'm stunned.... LOL

Now I really have to give up on you.

Things are quite evident now. Bye
    Dick Morris

I have no problem with requiring people who want to learn English, or anything else, to pay for it themselves. It will mean more to them if they have to pay for it instead of the taxpayers picking up the tab for them. If they don't want to pay for it let them go some place where people speak the language they already know. Why does everything have to our problem to solve for someone else?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cordopolitan, I am really surprised at your offer of English lessons, when there are quite a few spelling mistakes. You don't offer A English lesson, you offer AN English lesson. Cheep is what baby chickens do; cheap is inexpensive.
    Mein Gott! Was sagst du?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Migrate farmers, why do they get to bring their entire family with them? Young and unmarried, and then return to their country every year for a month. And when they get married they shouldn't be allowed to work the fields. Guess worker programs should be an establishment of repeaters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    cordopolitan, I am really surprised at your offer of English lessons, when there are quite a few spelling mistakes. You don't offer A English lesson, you offer AN English lesson. Cheep is what baby chickens do; cheap is inexpensive.
    Mein Gott! Was sagst du?
    THANK YOU, I'm off the floor now. Is it time to push "!" yet?
    I have another one besides that one tonight too!
    Dick Morris

Cordopolitin wrote:
    Reasons to provide English for free or close to it (as I really belive in a small fee just because nothing should be free or appear to be free)

1. A cheep investment into road safty
    2. Children whos parents speak english do better in school
    3. Never too old to learn if for nothing more than self respect.

and the reason I like best The more people who KNOW english the more who can understand my point of view.....
    Further indications you're really a troll. I do have to give you credit though, at least you haven't tried (that I've seen), the usual reflex-response racism accusations spouted by those who have no good arguments for the invasion of our sovereign nation.

You haven't answered yet - Are you in favor of amnesty? or "comprehensive immigration reform" ? (They're the same thing.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Classes important during recession
    Immigrants and advocates say the need for language classes is especially important during an economic downturn. Like everyone else, immigrants are trying to improve their skills to remain competitive in the job market.

"At a time when immigrant communities are going to need these services the most, they're lessening," said Deycy Avitia, coordinator of education advocacy for the New York Immigration Coalition.
    No need to stop teaching English to immigrants, advocates should be more than happy to forgoe being paid and volunteer to teach. Problem solved. If they won't do it without being paid, they can charge the "immigrants".
    "

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Mein Gott! Was sagst du?
    It is hard to spell and drive as I am one of those texting from my phone... but that said My computer spells much better and does it with less of a attitude than you so I will work on my use of spell check so as not to give you reason to work for free on my behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Classes important during recession
    Immigrants and advocates say the need for language classes is especially important during an economic downturn. Like everyone else, immigrants are trying to improve their skills to remain competitive in the job market.

"At a time when immigrant communities are going to need these services the most, they're lessening," said Deycy Avitia, coordinator of education advocacy for the New York Immigration Coalition.
    No need to stop teaching English to immigrants, advocates should be more than happy to forgoe being paid and volunteer to teach. Problem solved. If they won't do it without being paid, they can charge the "immigrants".
    First NEW and GOOD idea I have heard that bolth puts in its rightful place ENGLISH as the offical language and provides for the very real need for Legal immigrants who have yet to master English.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast