Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants, portrayed as lambs, acted like a gang

YOUR VIEW: Immigrants, portrayed as lambs, acted like a gang

By JAMES LEWIS EISENSTAT
    Mr. Eisenstat lives in Fairhaven.
    April 12, 2007 6:00 AM

There was a meeting of illegal aliens at the Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School March 17, and I think there is at least one woman with firsthand knowledge that these illegal immigrants are not as peaceful as they are portrayed.

When things don't go their way, they resort to criminal behavior.

Mrs. Blaha became the target of violent aggression in a public forum when, exercising her right to free speech, the supposedly meek illegals morphed into a vicious street gang in order to forcefully silence her.

This mob's intentions were so violent that the police at the scene said that they felt obliged to remove Mrs. Blaha for fear that the mob would carry out whatever they were threatening to do to her.

The illegals and their facilitators could have interjected with vigorous rebuttals, but instead they chose intimidation and violence.

These illegal aliens, who are being depicted as peaceful job seekers in some quarters, are exactly what they were before they entered this country illegally: criminals. They entered this country illegally not because they had to, but because that is the kind of people they really are. We saw that Saturday. They didn't become criminals when they illegally entered this country; they were already criminals due to their criminal mindset and intentions. It is a box set of attributes.

If these illegals have lived with violence and oppression for most of their lives, I understand how they can act in this manner. Many times victims become victimizers when they get the chance.

Though they are painted as lambs, it is only in times of weakness. These people proved on that Saturday that they are brutes in times of strength.

It is the current political support offered by the City of New Bedford that has emboldened these bad guests. These are their true colors.

It is the current climate of appeasement (a trait of liberalism) that has handed them the boldness to show who they really are. This can be the only answer.

How else, then, can we explain a newly arrived group having the audacity to show so much blatant criminality that they threaten a lone disabled woman in front of the police? And amazingly, the police didn't even arrest those who were doing the threatening. The illegal alien is totally protected here — good press, blessings from the mayor and a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Let's reverse that situation for a moment.

Picture a meeting of people who were opposed to illegal immigration, challenged by a lone female illegal alien in a public forum. The people there begin to gather around the woman. They threaten her, becoming more hostile as The Standard-Times photographers snap pictures and the writers paint the scene with words.

Do you think for one minute the police would grab the illegal immigrant and haul her out of that forum? Not a chance. Bad photo-op. They would protect her right to free speech. This is America after all — except if you happen to be an American.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc ... /704120356

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So extremely disturbing. This man has stated the truth, I hope people in his locale stand up and fight against this kind of thing wholeheartedly.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's the old wolves in sheep's clothing routine. History is rife to what happens to those who appease. Global wars have been fought because of those who preferred appeasement, to standing up to the bullies.

You mean to tell me that a little old lady in MA can invoke the same reaction that SaveOurState members and the Minutemen can in California? Well, that would indicate that it's not just certain anti-illegal immigration groups that are adversarial or instigators. This article is conformation that illegal aliens are the aggressors.

What sets them off? An American using their Constitutional right of freedom of speech. A right by they way, which is not granted to illegal aliens. Maybe we should just start telling them to shut up and mean it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My temptation in that case would be this: I'm a little blonde middle aged lady. I'd dress nice, like for the office. If someone spoke like that to me, I'd likely be moved to say something back, but in a low, calm voice, hard for anyone but the recipient to hear, and with a bland or even mildly friendly expression on my face. That's what any security cameras would see. Then the adversary would explode, and whose fault would that be? I'd be sure and have an account of my side of the story, for later, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to send this article to Bill O'reilly so he can shove it down Geraldo Rivera's throat.

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So true Dixie, they are the agressors. I have seen them trying all sorts of things, and they then try to play the lame duck sort of routine to look innocent when the police arrive.

BetsyRoss, it takes very little to get them going, sometimes all it is a look of "disrespect" (because we all know how respect is something they value, so long as it is about them, but none for anyone else). My brother has said things to them, with a huge grin on his face, and he said they really get ticked, but do not know what to do, because they want to be able to tell authorities you were making them feel intimidated, or harassed them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They misinterpret our American kindness for weakness and seek to exploit it.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

This is exactly whats been happening in the colleges lately, when the young republicans have speakers there that are anti illegal immigrant. The protesters cause so much trouble and afterward nothing is done to them.
    Look at Boise State U. just had that fundraiser for their speaker and MECHA raised hell, the kids had their speaker but the college said they will look at it better next time. What a crock when these people have the power to shut up citizens cause we wouldn't want to step on illegals civil rights and hurt their feeling!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast